FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 267

Spekul:
forget the Audi for a long time.
Why? Currency goes down (kangaroos must have calved badly) and the other goes up................What is our life? A wave!

gnawingmarket:
You're just like Nefföd's traffic lights.......... I'm taller, if it doesn't catch on, we'll go in another time...........
What's the traffic light?

stranger:
What's the traffic light?
canadian, eur, pound, chiffier )))) and the yen went

stranger:
There's also one sell from 118.01 and a sellimit at 118.36.

Almost the same ))))

Sdimm:

Almost the same ))))

Well, you know how fools are)))

stranger:
What is the traffic light?
I sent him the strategy in my personal message (his health and success!), but it works better, as I understand it, works on intraday, and it does not suit me - I need to sit in front of the monitor a lot..... but I periodically see elements of this science on the charts.

gnawingmarket:
I've learned his strategy in my personal message (his health and success!), but it works better on intraday, and it does not work for me, I have to sit in front of the monitor a lot, but I periodically see elements of this science on the charts.
I got it, we communicated a lot, but I do not remember the traffic lights. But he is a smart guy.

Crosses with audi back for refills(shame on them Me to build up with a small lot)........... what's your tragedy there?

gnawingmarket:
Crosses with audi come back for a refill(shame on them Me to build up with a small lot)........... what have you got there tragedy?

Tragedy here, tell me how you can trade this muchness that if it jumps a figure, it's a feast?)))

stranger:
I understand, we talked to him a lot, but I don't remember a traffic light, maybe he just didn't suit me.
All the science in the stock market basically overlaps, as everything dances on the wave............... or on the balk.
Reason: