FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 541

_new-rena:
)))
people don't understand where they are and who they are ((((((((

Ilij:
Maybe it is false, but six months of waiting for happiness will make you hungry
It is not the least amount of work to make a correction! (but more)

Ilij:
Maybe it's false, but six months of waiting will starve you of happiness.
That's because you're thinking in the wrong direction.)

Ishim:
trade corrections, get in, get out - it's not less work! (but more)
rotten market, waiting for the moon to come along.

Ishim:
people don't understand where they are or who they are ((((((((
doll did a good job, not like at the beginning of last week... you'll see, what's there to tell? where did you say your take was?

Ilij:
♪ rotten market, I'm waiting for the moon to go camping ♪
he's a dead certifiable dullard for now.

stranger:
That's because you're thinking in the wrong direction)

which one do you want?

draw a euro pound, let's compare which one of us is the CUCCL

entrances, targets.

just the middle term will come out...

_new-rena:
I'm telling you - long term)

You have to have a forecast - so you have time to open - close an order, someone is pipsing at 3-5 pips - his forecast is automatic - he clicked the mouse, so there is a plan for 3 pips ))))))))))).

And the real one, which is literal - tick up tick down )))))) is not ours. Same thing on volumes - there is a level from which 3 days go up (down) - hats off! Show a level, show 5-7 trades from it. No look for it! (which I am not looking for...)

Ishim:

You have to have a forecast - so you have time to open - close an order, someone is pipsing at 3-5 pips - his forecast is automatic - he clicked the mouse, it means there is a plan for 3 pips ))))))))))).

And the real one, which is literal - tick up tick down )))))) is not ours. Same thing on volumes - there is a level from which 3 days go up (down) - hats off! Show a level, show 5-7 trades from it. No look for it! (which I am not looking for...)

Except for the pips - I agree.

Can you imagine - still can't write any pips, all I see in his strategy is plum ))))

I'll write it, throw it out, write it, throw it out, etc.

_new-rena:
doll did a good job, not like at the beginning of last week... you'll see, what's there to tell? where did you say your take was?
1.26 so far....
Reason: