Look for a TS that has a stop = 0...

20 is easier than 500

but 500 is better than 20.

What's not to understand?)

Prival писал(а) >>

Look for a TS which has a stop = 0

I mean no stops at all :)

>> Good idea.

In fact, it would be better to set the take and stops not in pips, but in coefficients.

Example:

Ticket[ sector]=OrderSend( Cluster[ sector], OP_SELL, Lots, Price, 10, Price+ Price/150, Price- Price/150, NULL, 0, 0, Black)

arnautov писал(а) >>

I mean no stops at all :)

That's a good idea.

No it's not. Stop is virtual and it's equal to 0. So we have to look for a TP which does not lose one pip after entering the trade.

500 is easier, but not interesting.

sab1uk >> :

20 is easier than 500

but 500 is better than 20.

What's not to understand ))

Yeah, right, what's not to understand. You are ready to argue with you though:

NikT_58 wrote(a) >> 500 is easier but not interesting.

I'd do the same uninteresting trading myself... Why, it's up to the bot to trade, not me.

In fact - this is the second point of view, that 500 is easier than 20.

Prival >> :

No, it's not. Stop is virtual and it equals 0. So, we have to look for a TS which does not lose one pip after entering the trade.

Are there situations (which can be predicted somehow), in which the price by a series of consecutive ticks moves much larger distance than the spread? 0о

MonsterX писал(а) >>

And are there often situations (which can still somehow be predicted) in which the price in a series of successive ticks moves a significantly greater distance than the spread? 0о

Well the mathematician wrote that once a month is enough ). Although the history shows many more entry points than once a month. The main thing is to learn to recognize them

Mathemat >> :

Yeah, right, what's not to understand. You're a betting man, though:

I'd be just as uninterested in trading myself... Why, it's still for the bot to trade, not me.

In fact - this is the second point of view, that 500 is easier than 20.

If you follow this logic, for example 12500 ( twelve thousand five hundred ) stable pips is even easier than 20 and not more interesting because your conscience is starting to bother you that you're stealing candy from the child (from Forex).

Reason: