FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 490

gip:
On capital, yes, but speculators don't have the tools such as duty rates, taxes, issuance requirements-fines.
And all these "tools" don't give a shit) Also assume that any government doesn't give a fuck about the interests of the population.

stranger:
There is one country that can painlessly build up its money supply and use these notes to influence everyone and everything. Or do you think that the growth of the quid, the pressure on Russia and some Middle Eastern countries, the pressure on the sheikhs and Europe is just a coincidence?

You didn't make the point. If you are talking about the rouble, don't flatter yourself. Nobody is going to drop oil for the sake of the ruble, because we, with our few percent of the world economy, are nothing more than an annoying fly. The situation with the ruble is totally transparent, everything is on the surface, there are no hidden movements.

gip:

You didn't make the point. If you are talking about the rouble, don't flatter yourself. Nobody is going to drop oil for the sake of the ruble, because we, with our few percent of the world economy, are a kind of annoying fly, nothing more than that. As for the ruble, the situation is absolutely transparent, everything is on the surface, there is no hidden movements.

And why should I be flattered? I am not Russian)))

Ask the question - who benefits from all this, the ruble is not even a tenth of a matter.

Well, if you're talking purely about the Americans, I agree. America always benefits from any war or pressure, they even profit from domestic problems. Now they are heating up, they are investing in gold and other assets on a high dollar. And not on their own, but on borrowed money. Then they will print, drop the quid and pay off debts with notes. They always do that. The idea is that in line with this policy, when they toss Obamka they will start to make peace with everyone so as to create a reverse volatility.

But I was talking about ruble. We are not so integrated that the Central Bank cannot influence it at all.

gip:

You didn't make the point. If you are talking about the rouble, don't flatter yourself. Nobody is going to drop oil for the sake of the ruble, because we, with our few percent of the world economy, are nothing more than an annoying fly. The ruble situation is completely transparent, there are no hidden movements on the surface.

So, as far as I understand, it's about the dollar....

The Arabs are dropping oil to crush Merekos shale gas ideas.... The Arabs will keep pushing for a year or two, the Americans have two choices, either to tolerate or go to war, then oil will definitely go up

That's what the journalists are saying. The Arabs are not dropping anything, for their total output is virtually unchanged.

gip:
That's what the journalists are saying. The Arabs are not dropping anything, because their total output is virtually unchanged.
Just look around, why are you going there?))) There are no mushrooms there.

gip:
That's what the journalists are saying. The Arabs are not dropping anything, for their total output is virtually unchanged.
It's easy to blame the journos, then your version of the cause of events? And self so... oil just dropped to 70...

stranger:
Just look around, why are you going in that wilderness?) There are no mushrooms there.
I'm bored at the mushroom farm, so I'm going up there.)
Reason: