FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 491

gip:
Bored at the mushroom farm, so I'm climbing in )

You can make up a whole story about oil eaters who recycle it day and night in storage facilities into piss :-)

And governments are hiding it...

IvanIvanov:
It's easy to blame the journos, then your version of the cause of events? And self so... Oil just dropped to 70...

Nah, I'll pass. The link I gave you is where a competent person gave his opinion. And I'm more into technology and algorithms.

I have mushrooms like this right now: prompt redistribution of volumes in the cluster in favour of profitable positions. Need to think about it and test it. That's the kind of stuff nobody cares about.

gip:
Nah, I'll pass. The link I gave you is where a competent person said his opinion. I'm more into technology and algorithms.

Open sources will never tell the truth... not profitable...

You have to learn to read between the lines...

Some girl sits there and writes all kinds of rubbish. Or lately Pakistanis, Chinese, ours too. Everybody in general. What's there to read between the lines?

You want to know about the cuisine, you have to live on the Wall Street, you want to know about the problem, you have to go to Donetsk, and all the rest is bullshit.

gip:

Some girl sits there and writes all kinds of shit. Or lately, Pakistanis, Chinese, ours too. Everybody in general. What's there to read between the lines?

You want to know about the cuisine, you have to live on the Wall Street, you want to know about the problem, you have to go to Donetsk, and all the rest is bullshit.

You can just use your brain. You don't have to know the essence of the problem at all in order to be fed, to have a peaceful country...sometimes wishing it is enough...

OK, yes. Buddhists have been using it for thousands of years and what has it done for them?

gip:
OK, yes. Buddhists have been using it for thousands of years, and what has it done for them?
You'll have to ask them.... and it's not like it hasn't done them any good in the last 4,000,000,000 years compared to your experience of a few decades :-) i take it you don't remember your past lives.... they consider a guy who can't remember his last 15 lives to be a moron :-)))

Yeah, yeah, yeah. But here came the Chinese and the Buddhists are screwed. Because don't get smart, you should have been working.

gip:

Nah, I'll pass. The link I gave there was a competent person who gave his opinion. And I'm more into technologies and algorithms.

I have such mushrooms at the moment: rapid redistribution of volumes in the cluster in favor of profitable positions. I need to think about it and test it. That's the kind of stuff no one is interested in.

I have offered to write an interesting thing for Ninzi three times already, also on volumes, but no one wants it.)

gip:
Yeah, yeah, yeah. But here came the Chinese and the Buddhists are screwed. Because don't get smart, you've got work to do.
What's the traditional religion of the Chinese?
Reason: