FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 462

IRIP:

This is how the screenshot shows everything

stop 1.5615

did you compare the profit to the loss?

IRIP:

the signal is gone. You don't have to go in

What signal, it's gone since last night?

_new-rena:
Did you compare the profit to the loss?

What do you mean?
The way it works - TP = minimum distance from entry to SL multiplied by 5

better - 10

IRIP:

What do you mean?
The principle of operation is as follows - TP = minimum distance from input to SL multiplied by 5

Better - 10.

So set that TP! and don't bother. You've got 10 tries ... You got it wrong? where is the take out?

_new-rena:

yeah, sure. not heard any moaning lately. maybe today?

You don't have a stop there - for the whole depo, by any chance? )))

If before the news reaches 2350 - I'll leave the market - in the middle of the channel we stand. (I will go to the edge later).

_new-rena:
So set that TP! and don't bother. You've got 10 tries... Where's the mistake? Where's the takeaway?

short stop! catching an H4 move with a 20pp stop is a 1 in 100 chance, I'll pass. (my wife teaches me).

continuation: backside stop big 140pp. - the chance not to enter the boo is 1 in 100 (go to the wrong side of the peak)

Ishim:
short stop! catching an H4 move with a 20pp stop is a 1 in 100 chance, I'll pass. (he's teaching).

not a pass but a think.

Right about the 20.

Think Ishim, think.

_new-rena:

not a pass but a think.

That's right about 20.

Think Ishim, think

If you go in a trend, stop at the maximum. If you go in a correction or somewhere in the middle, stop at the minimum (I have 100 points).

Ishim:
A trend entry - stop at the maximum, a correction or somewhere in the middle - stop at the minimum (I have a 100 points).

The tester showed me that in such a case it is very frustrating for the previous work, i.e. when the stop is inordinately large. also such stops can be a series and out.

it usually happens in a flat with the amplitude of the same 100 points.

the bottom line and conclusion is the same: there is still a right concept of profit, which is necessary and sufficient, the same goes for the loss.

All talk about fiddling, mid-term and long-term trading is nothing more than a groundless show-off.

_new-rena:

The tester showed me that in such a case it is very frustrating for the previous work, i.e. when the stop is inordinately large. also such stops can be a series and out.

it usually happens in a flat with the amplitude of the same 100 points.

the result and conclusion is the same - nevertheless there is a right concept of necessary and sufficient profit, the same goes for the loss

All the talk about flea-braiding, medium-term and long-term - nothing but groundless show-off, that's not the point.

1) at 140 pips stop the TP from 70 and up to a reasonable limit, the last close of 2 trades is 80 and 160 pips. - analyse some more.

If you want to repeat this, you need to contact with the market - he won't reach TP - you don't have to worry.

3) And no less important - psychological balance - re-entry in the same direction after the stop - nonsense.

Reason: