Spammers, private message spam, discussion spam, feedback spam - page 24

I don't know if I'm writing in the right topic or not, in general:

1. there is a job in the English part of freelancing (ends on 27, and it already is not) with the customer 3 works 2 arbitration and 1 star, it is clear that there is no one to apply

2. Another job appears (ends on 28) with a slightly different title, but the text is the same (only a few things were added) Client does not submit jobs and assessments

3.It is clearly one and the same person and if it is not spam it must be some kind of fraud.

Aleksei Beliakov:

The Freelance service has a 'disruption' button. That's what you should use. Here is the SPAM in private messages with the spammer's url and a screenshot of the message.

Aleksei Beliakov:

I don't know if I'm writing in the right topic or not, in general:

1. there is a job in the English part of freelancing (ends on 27, and it already is not) with the customer 3 works 2 arbitration and 1 star, it is clear that there is no one to apply

2. Another job appears (ends on 28) with a slightly different title, but the text is the same (only a few things were added) Client does not submit jobs and assessments

3.It is clearly one and the same person and if it is not spam it must be some kind of fraud.

Forcing the customer to use the same account is impossible.

They are not allowed to use one account but the virtual credit card for deposits and emails are made in a few minutes. No one will force customers to confirm passport details, it will scare many people away.

Ammar Hassan
Ammar Hassan
  • www.mql5.com
Published MetaTrader 4 signal always there is TP and SL ... expected weekly growth 1000% ... THIS SIGNAL JUST TO PROVE THE GROWTH ... JUST FOR ONE WEEK

My friend requests are double

Galina Bobro:

My friend requests are double

It's not in your friends, it's in your eyes :).

And this thread is about spam. Read the first post. Your post is not on the topic of this thread.

I thought she was spamming me, cancelled the invitation, an hour later I heard from her again.

First time she had over 100 friends, second time 16, same page content

Vladimir Karputov:

It's not in your friends, it's in your double vision :).

And this thread is about spam. Read the first post. Your post is not on the topic of this thread.

And if you think about it, it's obviously double-registration. Is that allowed on this resource?

Alexey Viktorov:

And if you think carefully, it's obvious that it's double registration. Is that allowed on this resource?

Read the first post of the thread.

Who doesn't have enough volume enrols in a lawyer's course.

Spam in a personal account.

A week later a link to the same product from another account.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/urbands

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/375295711917

Reason: