Screen prediction (nothing personal, just screenshots and comments) - page 20

It is a lot of people, but it is possible to trade and the brokers have mostly favorable terms for this currency. Looking at the chart, one can hardly assume otherwise than that the pair goes south to 101, but, of course, with pullbacks:

gnawingmarket:

It is a lot of people, but it is possible to trade and the brokers have mostly favorable terms for this currency. Looking at the chart, one can hardly assume otherwise than that the pair goes south to 101, but, of course, with pullbacks:

Greetings !!! The site has launched the "Blogs" section, most likely I will put my predictions there, in the appropriate section !!!

Market_Wizard:

Greetings !!! The site has launched a "Blogs" section, I will most likely be posting predictions there, in the appropriate section !!!

Thanks. I`ve looked at it. ....... It`s just the beginning, it`s hard to see how convenient and useful "Forecasts" is. We'll see.

The Audi, I believe, is heading south. One order activated, two waiting:

gnawingmarket:

The Audi, I believe, is heading south. One order activated, two waiting:

Alas, the news from the U.S. blew it all away. Yes, the short-term is a sport! We analyze and draw conclusions.

SEVER11:

tweaked this one.

ghttps://c.mql5.com/3/41/usdchfm30__1.png

it went like this.

It's gone off the rails, but I haven't corrected it in time.

https://c.mql5.com/3/41/usdchfm30__3.png

soon we will be done with the rest of the day and we will start posting more forecasts...

SEVER11:

Hi. The pictures don't open and the "as is" is poorly visible. Pay attention.

gnawingmarket:

Alas, the news from America blew it all away. Yes, short-termism is a sport! We analyse and draw conclusions.

I think you might have closed too soon, they are going to go down from your level :)

alexander.group:
I think you closed in a bit of a hurry, in my opinion they are going to go down from your level :)

Yes, maybe, but the two zones above are embarrassing, so stops should be placed. Of course this is a large TF and it will not go there without pullbacks.

Reason: