When does it make sense to keep part of the robot code in an indicator? - page 7

Andrei01:
You're about to get pummeled (I've been there). The main thing is that you've got it all figured out for yourself. The rest is not worth it.

hrenfx:
You're about to get pummeled (I've been there). The main thing is that you've got it all figured out for yourself. The rest is not worth it.

Why are you like that? I propose a fair contest, everyone will draw the conclusion for himself.

Integer:

For the tester, yes. For reality, no.

And for reality too. But you have to do some tricks, of course. But it's not hard to do. Who am I talking about it. The other thing is that most people just won't do it.

Integer:

Come on. I propose a fair contest, everyone will draw their own conclusions.
So where's your proof of comparison? You can't do it yourself and you need my help?

hrenfx:

If you have an opinion that differs from mine, no one is stopping you from presenting it here with evidence and full argumentation. I have no desire to waste my time and energy on this.

You're welcome, you don't want to waste it. But my friend started a thread with a preconceived opinion on the issue.

You can't do it without arguments.

hrenfx:
It's all written in vague language, too, and it's not even clear what they want to prove.

Andrei01
:

When does it make sense to keep part of the robot code in an indicator?

SABJ itself.

I haven't found any reasonable sense so far, but maybe someone knows. ))

And you should first clarify what part of the code we are talking about.

TheXpert:

And here is a comrade who has opened a thread with a preconceived opinion on the issue.

Is it a criminal offence to have an opinion?

avtomat:

In which cases does it make sense to keep a part of the robot code in an indicator?

And first of all, please specify what part of the code we are talking about.

Any part, from 0 to 100% of all code.

Price is also an indicator. It is possible to compare the execution speed of an Expert Advisor that uses only the price with the standard means and with iCustom without any calculations. If iCustom is faster, you can laugh at the platform developers...
Reason: