Review stars are not appearing. How to improve it?

- Hello Guys! My name is Hieu Nguyen, a new seller and author in MQL5 market. As I put my product on the market for sell, there were few clients who bought my product

- Even though they leave reviews and comments, these review-stars and reviews are not appearing for my products. Is that anything I have to fix or error in the systems? and how can I improve the problem?

Thank you so much for your time and your help. Have a wonderful day 

read this post for examplanation where I collected some information (about possible fake reviews to be hidden and more).
How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

Nguyen Dang Hieu:

Thank you so much for your time and your help. Have a wonderful day 

So you received 3 of 5-star reviews the day you published the product. All reviews are from newly registered users with low rating. 
Do you really think we're all fools here? Mr scammer?

Strategic Toaster #:
So you received 3 of 5-star reviews the day you published the product. All reviews are from newly registered users with low rating. 
Do you really think we're all fools here? Mr scammer?
Hi! I don’t know why you write this, but first of all, I’m not a scammer
Secondly, they are my clients who trade with me over a year before I publish my products. So how can it be fake and scam? They just give me their opinions, and you did not even try my product yet, so thank you

Sergey Golubev #:
read this post for examplanation where I collected some information (about possible fake reviews to be hidden and more).
Thank you so much for the info :)
Reason: