Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 56

Reshetov:

Doesn't anyone know a broker with both real and demo signals enabled? Please send me some information in your personal message, if there are any such brokers.

I just checked, my broker has also lost its signals.

I have not been able to get the signals to work in the real world, but I have no idea what to do with them.

komposter:

Just checked, my broker's signals are gone too.

That's the way it always is.

In general and on the whole the situation is clear. Or to organize PAMM accounts, then they will also get a kopeck.

As for the brokers, what would be their interest in signals provided to their traders? Probably, they have none.

Thus, Renat was right about Signals service being a bone in the throat for unscrupulous traders. But the result is obvious. If there is a button "Turn off what is not profitable", they are bound to use it.

Reshetov:

By and large, the situation is clear.

Don't get your horses in a twist, it's just that MT5 is being introduced very smoothly and no one needs to "try out the new functionality immediately". Except for us, of course.

The new build will come out and everything will work.

komposter:

Don't get your horses in a twist, it's just that MT5 is being introduced very smoothly and no one needs to "try out the new functionality immediately". Except us, of course.

A new build will come out and everything will work.

Well, builds will keep coming out until the TET works. And after it works, it will take some more time for debugging and fine-tuning.

Although maybe that's why I did not find signals that retrubatsiya going? The main thing is that there is no information on the sites of brokerage companies whether they connect the signals or disconnect them.

Reshetov:

Well, builds will be released until the TET works. And after it works, it will take some more time to debug and fine-tune.

Although maybe that's why I did not find signals that the retooling is going on? The main thing is that there is no information on brokerage houses sites whether they connect signals or disconnect them.

I'm not sure that the broker's tech support knows about the signals, and you want the marketing department to announce them on the site already.

You may wait and see how it works. I don't think they will. And no one will switch them off, they will drain them, imho, in the same way.

Mischek:

This is nonsense. The so-called ban is more likely due to simple sluggishness on the ground. There is a monotonous routine of work. No one is rushing anywhere.

And consumers are used to the idea that if a product is on the shelf when the supermarket next door opens at eight in the morning, it should be on the shelf.

This service was expected, i.e. there was even an announcement in the news that it was coming. This is not a yoghurt to bring... The question was whether brokerage companies are ready to enter the service completely integrated in the terminal (to copy signals) and reject using third-party services... Would it be profitable for them, would they be interested... ?!

nickcorp:

This service appeared quite expectedly, i.e. there was even an announcement made in the news that this service would appear. It's not like bringing in yoghurt...

news? what news? euronews ? bloomberg ? newswire ? dhow ? channel one ? give me a link.

Mischek:
In the news? What news? euronews ? bloomberg ? newswire ? dhow ? channel one ? give me a link.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/7908

Of course, this is not news, but a post with Renat's answer that the service will be.

nickcorp:

This service appeared quite expectedly, i.e. there was even an announcement in the news that this service would appear.

There was an announcement about the signals.

but the announcement about the addition of the disabling feature was not made. and with the last update the methaquotes have disabled the service at all the brokers. but brokers are lazy by their nature. and they need to be shoved up the ass and asked to enable it.

The question was whether brokerage companies are ready to switch to a fully integrated service in the terminal (copying signals) and abandon third-party services... Is it profitable for them, is it interesting for them... ?!

think about it. of course they are ready (they don't have to do anything), it is profitable for them (they will increase their turnover and income), so it is interesting for them

The problem is that they do not have to do this and they have to turn it back on.

sergeev:

The announcement was about signals.

but the announcement about the addition of the disabling feature did not happen. and metaquotes the last update disabled the service at all brokers. but brokers are lazy by their nature. and they need to be shoved up the ass and asked to turn it on.

Of course they are ready (they do not need to do anything), it is profitable for them (they will increase their income and volumes), which means it is automatically interesting.

The problem is that they do not have to do this and you have to ask them to turn it back on.

It's no use. If there's a conspiracy in your head, your logic has long since emigrated.
Reason: