Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 55

St.Vitaliy:
Yes, of course it's my problem. But, among companies that use MT4/5 they offer 100% of such conditions when all the risks are borne by the client. In its turn, the software from MK has a quality toolkit for fraud by brokerage companies. That is why either MK acts together with brokerage companies or their software should be regulated. The first steps in this direction are there, but alas, there is no pressure in this direction at all.

No problem at all. Sell your slippers tomorrow and open a software company.

Recruit more than a dozen people. Do not forget that every month they must be paid market wages and you have to wipe their noses as well.

Formulate the problem. And you're welcome to the free, competitive market. There will be a queue for your product.

I have nothing to do with the MK, but I like the real sector. I grew up in it, I have a stake in it. And I am amused by the criticism of people who are not able to organize a dugout and a half .

St.Vitaliy:
He's just either a broker or a demo trader himself...
I'm the editor of the wall newspaper, Shreibicus. Hello ))

Mischek:

No problem at all. Sell your slippers tomorrow and open a software company.

Recruit more than a dozen people. Do not forget that every month they must be paid market wages and you have to wipe their noses as well.

Formulate the problem. And you're welcome to the free, competitive market. There will be a queue for your product.

I have nothing to do with the MK, but I like the real sector. I grew up in it, I have a stake in it. And I am amused by the criticism of people who are not able to organise one and a half diggers .

What for? They do not have enough for one accountant to trade as a legal entity and not full-time, but the membership fees are annoying. MK has not been promoting MT5 because they are working in kitchens and not on the real market.

I am not interested in whether you are worthwhile or not. If you do not earn money in the financial sector, your opinion is useless in this context.

St.Vitaliy:

What for? To trade as a legal entity on the stock exchange ??? I have a single accountant and not a full-time one, but the membership fees are annoying. In MK, MT5 is not being promoted because they put it in their kitchens and not on the real market.

I do not care whether you are worth it or not, if you do not earn in the financial sector, your opinion in this context - useless.

You do not even seem to be able to read.

Once again . For the police, warrant officers and professional amateurs - if you do not like the way the software company works - open your own. You will crush them with your competitive edge.

Mischek:

You can't even seem to read.

Once again . For policemen, warrant officers and professional amateurs - if you don't like the way a software company works, open your own. You will crush them with your competitive edge.

What for? I'll use a different product, they just keep on writing on the table. 12 years of software and not a single stock deal, it's a success!!!

St.Vitaliy:
What for? I'll use another product and let them keep writing on the table. 12 years of software and not a single stock deal, it's a success!
Once again, if they don't do it right, there is money to be made on it. Sell the slippers, open an office and make money.

Mischek:
Once again, if they don't do it right, you can make money on it. Sell the slippers, open an office and make money.
There is no humanity in you, I sincerely wanted to make their business more profitable (I do not argue that I would have benefited from these changes). In general, the market will judge.

St.Vitaliy:
There is no humanity in you, I sincerely wanted to make their business more profitable (I do not argue that I would have benefited from this change too). In general, the market will judge.
And so why is it always the case, some work hard, others xxxx about humanity and give advice on how to work better?

St.Vitaliy:

As long as the trades are not cleared through an accredited clearing house, their validity is not confirmed, which means the capital is at the mercy of the DCs who will give it away if they want to, but not if they don't want to.

Deposit up to $50K can be spread over several big brokerage companies and sleep well. Do you operate with much bigger amounts? Then yes, it is a problem.

But then it is not a problem to hire a programmer (-s) and write a decent bridge to the real exchange.

Talking in the style of "sorry that MT5 is not perfect" - is not productive, and therefore also looks like a demo trading. There's a problem - solve it, and MQs will do business as they know how.

komposter:

Are the login and password from mql5.com specified in the terminal settings? Signals do not work for unregistered users.

The best way to check it is to use demo-MQ.

I tried it, there are no signals there.

I have everything registered and everything is set up in the Community tab too.

Demo-MQ is not real. I need to check the contracts with the Signals Provider on the demo-mq first and then, if everything goes well, I should open the real.

I don't know a broker that has signals on the real and demo? I don't know if there is such a broker, but I would suggest that they should open a demo or a real account.

Reason: