Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 62

sergeev:

well, I mean "no" is for the question "were not available for viewing"...

but for the first question "as a photocopier", maybe yes?

Within our service, no.

Renat:
Not within our service.

but then what do you mean by the phrase "the inclusion of signals in MT4. Will be out in a week." ?

are we talking about mt4-to-mt4 only or the full mt ecosystem ?

sergeev:

then what should be understood by the phrase "incorporation of signals into MT4. Coming out in a week." ?

are we talking about MT4-to-MT4 only or about the complete MT ecosystem ?

Of course only MetaTrader 4 is MetaTrader 4. Let other developers handle suicide.

Renat:
Not as part of our service.
Can we organise a service at the level of ?

yosuf:
Can we organise ZULU-level service?
You shouldn't have said that)))

Mischek:
That's what you said wrong ))))
Why? Because we can go even higher.

papaklass, :-) where is the sport? Where are the views? Here are two examples for your meditation: Team Vox and Metatrader are different things, nevertheless the leader is the same :-), and the second example: Russian Standard Bank, while the company started with a shop producing alcoholic beverages. That's the types and everything else. Take note, the world is diverse :-) I will not continue the dialogue.

Why don't I make my own cryptocurrency as well, like Meta Tugrik? A win-win situation, dibs on 1% of income as the author of the idea! :)

yosuf:
Why? Because we can go even higher.
You ?

papaklass:

Are you stubborn? Well, that's your right.

1. I don't recall having ever had a drink with you. That's a characteristic of you as a human being.

2. "No further dialogue." Why the impersonal treatment? Do you need my conclusions or is it clear to you? (I doubt it).

3. You forgot to point out in your argument that the brother of the head of the Russian Standard Bank was a deputy Central Banker! Are you so stupid that you don't understand what it is? Go into free business, you will quickly be told the difference.

4. I could have a talk with you about diversity of the world, if you (as a person) would be interesting to me.

5. The purpose of your post: if you don't want to engage in further discussion, why respond to someone else's invective?

Here comes the full moon