Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 50

sergeev:
cleaned up
I meant all the posts, there was nothing of value there. Thanks anyway.

Mischek:
Excuse me generously, is it them that you wanted to sell quotes, agreeing with the MCs to buy their product for 5 kopecks, explaining this request by the lack of need to find customers to trade?

I was the one who suggested that the MCs supply quotes with a subscription fee in order to promote their platform. They decided they wouldn't, their right.

The result is that the platform is 2 years old and not a single trade in the regulated markets for which it was written. I fear another 5 years will pass, MT6 will appear, but there will still be no trades.

milo

The divorce comes down to the fact that the clearing and custody services are performed by the same person. And the richest toolkit for clearing history management is provided just within MT4. Either in MT5 there is no such thing, or all is enough of what there is, but the fact is the fact - even bookmakers are in no hurry to update. But it is a fact - even bookmakers do not hurry to update. And this is not a success but a failure of the company, so the finger-pointing and bravado of many endusers does not fit well.

Vitaly, this in no way proves your knowledge. For you are making statements well above the level of banal erudition with complete ignorance and ignorance of the actual situation.

Analytics should be based on real information that is completely unavailable to the public. For example, the statement about Trade Nation is absolutely ridiculous - they are as far from us as the moon. Especially in terms of capitalisation and the entire history of financial performance.

St.Vitaliy

Maybe you're right, or maybe those brokers from the so-called "regulated markets" are just afraid of the invasion of bots that can seriously harm not only financially, but also technically.

Renat:
Vitaly, this does not prove your knowledge at all. For you make statements well above the level of banal erudition with complete disregard and ignorance of the actual situation.

Analytics should be based on real information that is completely unavailable to the public. For example, the statement about Trade Nation is absolutely ridiculous - they are as far from us as the moon. Especially in terms of capitalisation and the entire history of financial performance.

Closed information breeds rumour and speculation. Tradestation is an example of publicity, annual reports and all that. Your words give the impression that the DCs are not your clients, but as if the retail divisions are phonies. Then it's not clear whether you are a softswitch company or MT forex as a whole.

In reality, I saw how you can increase the spread even 100 times on the server side for each client, how you can manually change the history of quotes, how you can change the parameters of a transaction (instead of profit to make a stop loss). It's all possible because the company that stores information on transactions, also keeps the account status (the fact that the money is not in the client's account and the company does not even want to say) and a single quotes history does not exist (all the contracts state that the client can not dispute the history obtained through the system, even if other sources, it is very different). But that's not a problem of the software or the developers.

What worries me is when it will be possible to trade on regulated markets with such a super platform.

milo:

St.Vitaliy

Maybe you're right, or maybe those brokers from the so-called "regulated markets" are just afraid of the invasion of bots that can seriously harm not only financially, but also technically.

Let's say the average volume on nysa or nasdaq is $100B per session hundreds of millions of transactions in 8 hours, 70-85% is already robots. They are unlikely to be afraid of anything (american brokers earned $ 50 million commission only on google stock the day before yesterday). Specifically this signal copying service is very dangerous for the most unscrupulous bookmakers because instead of 1-3% of earning traders (you can go for such transaction costs) they can earn even 20% that can make the once super profitable business bankrupt.

komposter:
I meant all the posts, there was nothing of value there. Thanks anyway.
You're welcome, the value is up to everyone!

St.Vitaliy:

In reality, I have seen how it is possible to increase the spread even 100 times on the server side for a particular client personally, how it is possible to manually change the history of quotes

You are a hopeless amateur.

What you're saying is that any liquidity provider may do that. What? You didn't know? Aye, aye, aye. It's called a spread sheet.

What worries me is when it will be possible to trade on regulated markets with such a super platform.

As well as all the conventional ones. And there are already brokers with MT5 that conduct customer transactions on all the world's exchanges.

But you do not look like that. You're just trying to troll here to no avail :)

Will signals from MT5 to MT4 be able to be broadcast?

please don't spoil the thread ......

I have a question I do not understand but the signals for 5 do not come at all ? Broker "UCHTUS" - transliteration

Reason: