Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 53

komposter:

Are the login and password from mql5.com specified in the terminal settings? Signals do not work for unregistered users.

The best way is to check it on demo-MQ.

A demo is a demo. You have to find a broker who is friendly with signals or you are going to stay on this very demo!

nickcorp:

A demo is a demo. You need to find a broker that is friendly with signals. Or are you going to keep sitting on this very demo?!

I am answering the question. I checked it on the real, but now I'm not sure if the broker didn't disable the signals. That's why I suggest the demo-MC - it's the easiest way to try.

I'm not going to sign up for signals myself.

St.Vitaliy:
Let's say the average volume on nys or nasdaq is $100 billion per session hundreds of millions of transactions in 8 hours, 70-85% are robots. They are unlikely to be afraid of anything (american brokers made $50 million in commissions only on google stock the day before yesterday). Specifically, this service is copying signals very dangerous for the most unscrupulous bookmakers because instead of earning 1-3% of traders (you can go to such transaction costs) they can earn even 20% that may bankrupt the once super profitable business.
I can't understand why am. Brokers are in no hurry to sign mt5?

milo:
If you do not know what to do with it, you may be right, but I do not know why am I right? One thing I don't get is why amber brokers are in no hurry to sign mt5?

I will tell you even more, brokers giving access to non-NYSE are gradually rejecting CIS clients as such, notwithstanding the trading platform.

And the moderator did not bother to confirm his words with a link. CFDs are not access to an exchange. Access to the exchange is when your transaction appears in the feed. Spread widening for individual clients, or an automatic time out on each transaction through an account manager or other plug-ins, is price manipulation, and for a specific client. In regulated markets this is a criminal offence. And since bookmaker bets have little to do with buying/selling assets (the only thing is that a broker may hedge its net position), they are not fined, at least in the CIS.

A total ban on the use of signals is just not a clean business ideology. Let everything be settled by the end of the year, and then if a brokerage company does not allow to copy signals, it is extremely dangerous to work with it.

St.Vitaliy:

A total ban on the use of signals is just not a clean business ideology. Let everything be settled by the end of the year, and then, if a brokerage company does not allow to copy signals, it is extremely dangerous to work with it.

Interesting (and most likely real) thought.

nickcorp:

An interesting (and probably real) thought.

This is nonsense. The so-called ban is more likely due to simple sluggishness on the ground. They just work in a monotonous regime. No one is in a hurry.

And the consumer is used to the idea that if a product is on the shelf when the supermarket next door opens at eight in the morning, it should be on the shelf.

Most brokers have not updated their servers, so the signals function is not available on them.

Mischek:

This is nonsense. The so-called ban is more likely due to simple sluggishness on the ground. There is a monotonous routine of work. No one is rushing anywhere.

And the consumer is used to the idea that if a product is on the shelf when the supermarket next door opens at eight in the morning, it should be on the shelf.

Are you prepared to eat your own tie, if that's the case?

St.Vitaliy:
Are you ready to eat your own tie, if that's what's going to happen?
You should have eaten yourself and your slippers a long time ago.

Mischek:
You should have eaten yourself and your slippers a long time ago.
Can we at least get some arguments? Otherwise it all comes down to - nonsense, classified information, discussed 1000 times.
Reason: