Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 49

Everyone is brilliant. But if a fish is judged by the way it climbs trees, it will live its whole life thinking it is stupid. Albert Einstein .

That's it gentlemen - I'm off to bed....

IvanIvanov:
How else can I help you?

Well, if there's nothing else, then I'll remove your ad, as a precaution.

If there's anything else you can do, then get in touch.

I'd like to clean everything up, starting here...

Renat:

I did not underline the word business for nothing.

It's just that you think of business as one thing and I have a completely different scale in mind. And since you are reiterating the "lapses and symptoms" line, my original assumption was absolutely correct.

For us, the scale is to serve NN million desktop terminals, providing a mass service so as not to kill the infrastructure, not to allow the stupid mistakes of subscribers, not to let unscrupulous scammers through and not to get a bunch of claims. Have you thought about this?

What is your scale? Is it possible to make global estimates from this level of scale?

Here you are constantly twiddling your thumbs with this. Tradestation has at least 1000 times less clients but a capitalisation of 400 million and your company doesn't even have a front office!

So 1 american trader is a thousand times more useful to the company than ours, the local demo student, cent accounts are crazy.

You are not in business (the customer is right there, although maybe the kitchen is your customer and enrichment is your main goal?), but only self-fulfillment through coding...

Z.U. Another month is coming to an end, again no broker has appeared, just bookmakers...

St.Vitaliy:

the bookies alone...

it's just that MT4/5 is ideal for this

komposter:

I'd like to clean everything up, starting here...

cleaned up

Vitaly, once again: you are fundamentally ignorant and unwilling to learn.

Renat:
Vitaly, once again: you know very little and are unwilling to learn.

When I tell someone I know that I want to program a robot in MT, they turn their finger up at me - it's a kitchen, a scam, a scam. There are dollar millionaires amongst them who have earned it in the financial sector.

And it's not their problem that they don't know everything. It's your problem for not promoting your products that way. As they say, better 0.5% of a million than 100% of a quid.

When it will be possible to trade on regulated markets with your product, I will have an argument, but in the meantime they are right...

St.Vitaliy:

There are dollar millionaires among them who have earned it in the financial sector.

And it's not their problem that they don't know everything. It's your problem for not marketing your products that way. As they say, better 0.5% of a million than 100% of a quid.

When it becomes possible to trade through your product in regulated markets, I will have an argument, but for now they are right...

Excuse me generously, is it them that you wanted to sell quotes to by agreeing with MK to buy their product for 5 kopecks, motivating this request by the lack of need to find clients to trade with?

St.Vitaliy:

I get the finger of my head - a kitchen, a scam, a scam.

Can you explain to a simple layman what a scam is about? (The opinion of your acquaintances is not interesting).
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте - Документация по MQL5
Reason: