Negro! - page 55

Mathemat:
I thought you were going to play more aggressively.
By the way, remind me when, probably drunk, I might have forgotten.

I suggest a new topic title

"Loot the Loot!".

[Deleted]
sergeev:

I suggest a new topic title

"Loot the Loot!".

No way. Misha will come along and claim it's an advertisement for you-know-what, and a moderator too. His brain can't take it.
G R A A L

This is the Literally Distributed Astral Affirmation of Love

2 Sanya. Leaves on Martin with ver.50% after 20-25 trades... Calculated in my mind so far...

nikat97:
G r a l l

Geometrically Proliferating Absolute Atrophy of Personality))
alexeymosc:

2 Sanya. Leaves on Martin with ver.50% after 20-25 trades... Calculated in my head...


Sanya's losing, no matter what.

Calculated in my mind exactly.

jelizavettka: Sanya's a leak, for sure.


It's not about making money!

And competently draining is doubly nice! )))

LeoV:


Pouring is not a way to make money!

And competently draining is doubly nice! )))


Competently drain - how? Is it to drain with a promising idea ... i.e. with a banner in your hands?)

Or pour..... to pour...)?

AHH... there is a promotion at one brokerage house too! - WE'LL DO IT RIGHT AWAY!

jelizavettka:


How do you know how to drain? Is it to drain with a promising idea? ... with a banner in your hands))

Or plum..... to pour...)?

Do you know how to drain? So that you can drain not on the spread? I don't think so...