Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 58

It's time to rename this topic to: "How to follow the 2012 ATC participants?" or "How can I see the <<Signals>> tab in the terminal?

It is a paradox: the service exists and you can subscribe to the signals, but there are no signals on the website.

They also need to be replaced with banners reading "broadcast your trading operations or not, no one will ever get them" and "Do you want to earn with successful traders? Dream on. Bummer!"

Reshetov:

It's time to rename this topic to: "How to follow the 2012 ATC participants?" or "How can I see the <<Signals>> tab in the terminal?

It is a paradox: the service is available and you can subscribe to the signals, while there are no signals on the website.

They also need to be replaced with banners reading "broadcast your trading operations or not, no one will ever get them" and "Do you want to earn with successful traders? Dream on. Fail!"

Yura is the real deal)))

Mischek:
Yura zhusha ))))

To be honest, I don't know which of us is burning, i.e. me or the developers. The developers are urging everyone to sit on the tail of the ATC 2012 participant. Two articles were written on the subject, hang banners in all neighborhoods, threads created.

Reshetov:

To be honest, I don't know which one of us is burning, i.e. me or the developers. The developers are urging everyone to sit on the ATC 2012 participant's tail. They wrote two articles on the subject, put banners all over the place and created threads.

Well, actually, yes, they should have at least synchronized with Alpari or someone else

Mischek:
Well, yes, we should have at least synchronized with Alpari or someone else.
As a minimum, they should have published a list of the best places to follow, at least from the very edge. After all, those who have already settled on the tail, are quiet as partisans and are probably thinking about organizing a service to sell entrance tickets to the tail.

Reshetov:
At the very least, we should have published a list of places where you can still sit on the tail, at least from the edge. After all, those who have already settled on the tail, are silent as partisans and probably already thinking about how to organize a service to sell tickets to the tail.
No, it's a temporary fix. Although predictable. Then no one will even remember.

Mischek:
No, it's just a temporary setback. Although predictable. No one will remember later.

- As I remember now, in '12, I tailed the ATC participants.

- Docent, you're full of shit.

- Exactly. On the train, I fell off the top shelf and hit my head on the table. Here I remember, here I don't remember.

Gentlemen, don't forget the rules of the site. All discussion of brokers is forbidden.

Vitaly is warned and then banned.

Renat:

Vitaly is cautioned, then banned.

In "noble" societies, quality criticism is rewarded..., but here it's "sectir bashka")))

milo:
,,,in "noble" societies, you get rewards for quality criticism..., but here you get "sektir bashka")))

do not confuse constructive criticism at a technical forum

and trolling in the style of "everything sucks" ;)

Reason: