Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 60

papaklass:

I don't understand, am I subscribing to a VENDOR's signals or to the Vendor's thoughts on the signals?

Who is trading in my account, the Signals Provider or the Service Developers?

Check the "Copy Stop Loss and Take Profit levels" box in your signals settings.

If the signal provider's server has seriously different trading conditions from the subscriber's server, it is not recommended to use copying stoploss and takeprofit levels.

Thanks for the replies. Unfortunately, technical support on LiteForex was not helpful at all, although I gave me the link to the article on signals, but I still did not see the "signals" tab I wanted on my MT5. I wanted to try it on a small but real account, at least. The only place where I got the signals tab was MetaQuotes-Demo server. That is the way it is.
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

I would like to ask the Administration a couple of questions:

1) Is it possible to solve the problem of reselling the signals? There will probably be 100% cheaters, who will tail someone from the top and resell the signal as a provider (probably dumping)?

2) What is the delay of provider's position in monitoring?

Wanted:In order for the service to become a mass, should not be a narrow neck in the payment system for withdrawal to electronic payment systems should increase the limit on the order, today's $ 500 a day will not give the service to develop, and do the output on bank details with the absence of any limits on withdrawal, as it is organized by brokers, well, security issues are resolved identification and technical means, type of sms confirmation.

P.S.

One solution to prevent plagiarism, is to monitor the levels of opening, closing positions and when the vast majority of positions at different providers (within several spreads) all doublers to the ban, and determine the doublers on the delay time, although a few seconds but the delay will be.

1) there will be almost complete resale protection, already being finalised.
2) signal appears in 1-2 seconds after adding

Limits will be raised by confirming user details, expanding the number of money entry systems and including withdrawals to the bank for amounts over $1,000.

By the way, the complete bombshell is the inclusion of signals in MT4. It comes out in a week's time.

Renat:
By the way, a complete bombshell is the inclusion of signals in MT4. It's coming out in a week's time.
Willthe signal providers from MT4 also be supported? Or will it only broadcast from MT5 providers to MT4 terminals?

Renat:
1) There will be almost total resale protection, already being finalised.
2) signal appears 1-2 seconds after adding

Limits will be raised by confirming user data, we will expand the number of entry systems and include withdrawal to the bank for amounts greater than $1000.
Renat:
By the way, a complete bomb is the inclusion of signals in MT4. It will come out in a week.

Thank you. That's very interesting.

I have this question. Does the expansion of the deposit/withdrawal systems and the rule for amounts over $1000 apply to all services?

Great!

I thought mt4 was dying but it's being supported too. So mt5 won't be in demand if we share the cream from mt4

Great news. I wonder if the development of the company could result in the creation of a MetaQuotes bank. I would love to hold funds in an international bank in the chosen account currency, it would be a great legal cover, a white offshore so to speak... And a step towards globalization :-)
Reason: