Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 29

Renat:

Today we are releasing a new build, which has a more convenient and clear signals interface.

We will through the build make a detailed explanation in the window at the initial sync with the question "We recommend waiting for a favourable entry point, but if you definitely want to enter right now, then click...".

Our further efforts will be in the sphere of usability, complete information and protection of the signals service user. We will make the service almost perfect.

Yay, great! Thank you, Renat.

Taki can, when you need to.

Given that profitable systems have a losing rate of at least 50%, the client is more likely to get a better result on his first trade than the source.

MetaDriver:

The current connection logic (starting synchronisation) actually makes the following statements:

(1) If the deal is in deficit, it is likely to improve.

(2) If a trade is on the plus side, it is more likely to get worse.

Actually making predictions about the future is a thankless task. Why MQ took on the role of prophets is unclear, although the responsibility for these risks of course they will not want to bear, because it violates the equity line of the master, which would have been preserved by the full copying of all transactions from any point in time.

Well, waiting for a better entry (in the future) than it was in the past, it makes no sense at all, every market situation is unique and you never know in advance what will be better in the future.

Renat:

We will through the build make a detailed explanation in the window at the initial sync with the question "We recommend waiting for a favourable entry point, but if you definitely want to enter right now, then click...".

Hallelujah! The arguments have been heard. Thank you.

I don't see any problem with synchronisation at all.

At 01:00 there is a position rollover. The swap deal closes the position and immediately opens it.

So you can always join an account, even if it is multi-currency ;)

vtb24:

I don't see any problem with synchronisation at all.

At 01:00 there is a position rollover. The swap deal closes the position and immediately opens it.

So you can always join an account, even if it is multi-currency ;)

It is you who has position rollover. With other brokers it doesn't. In addition, the time gap between "closes" and "immediately opens" is not so big that you can press the "synchronize" button.

Renat:

We are releasing a new build today, which has a more convenient and user-friendly interface for Signals.

We'll through the build make a detailed explanation in the window at the initial sync with the question "We recommend waiting for a favourable entry point, but if you definitely want to enter right now, then click...".

Our further efforts will be in the sphere of usability, complete information and protection of the signals service user. We will make the service almost perfect.

Hooray! Thank you ! And for me there will be subscribers.... :))))

Let's go now on the "only one signal" rule (Rules: I.11. Each User may subscribe to more than one Signal. Each trading account may subscribe to only one Signal).

The best options are multiple...

Manov:

Hooray! Thank you ! And for me there will be subscribers.... :))))

Let's go now to the "only one Signal" rule (Rules: I.11. Each User may subscribe to more than one Signal. Each trading account may subscribe to only one Signal).

The best options are multiple...

No, I don't agree here. A milkmaid cannot deal with two superimposed equities.

The task of the wizard is not just to make a non-draining system, but to make the best one of all. Let him shove at least 100 owls in his account, just to show the result.

C-4:
You're the one with the position rollover. The other brokers do not. Also, the time gap between "closes" and "immediately opens" is not so big that you can press the "synchronisation" button.

Well, that's what I'm hinting at thickly ).

And so immediately after the swaps there is a lot of chance of synchronisation. On some positions there will immediately be a slight plus,

on some positions there will be a minus, and with a slight "up" or "down" movement in the market - the chances are good. If you also use some kind of delta of losses

to which I agree, then it's not a problem at all.

St.Vitaliy:

No, I don't agree. A milkmaid can't deal with two Equities imposed.

No, why are you picking on milkmaids?

Or is it something personal?

Reason: