Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 26

sergeev:

Well, I wrote - the synchronisation is character-by-character.

Nope

sergeev:

Well, I wrote - synchronization is symbolic.

Well, no. Synchronization - when (1) the positions are zeroed, or (2) all positions are in deficit. If at least one is in the plus - Signal synchronization failed, processing of trade actions disabled

// My account was finally synchronized.

// Basically it was an accident - the wizard closed several profitable positions, and while they were getting out of the spread fork, the remaining positions were in the negative for a short time.

MetaDriver:
No. Synchronization is when (1) positions are zeroed out or (2) all positions are in the red. If even one is in the red - Signal synchronization failed, processing of trade actions disabled

got it

Synchronisation on the principle - require refilling the foam after the beer has settled

MetaDriver:

No. Synchronisation is when (1) positions are zeroed out, or (2) all positions are in the red. If even one is in the red - Signal synchronisation failed, processing of trade actions disabled

// My account was finally synchronized.

// Basically, it was an accident - the wizard closed several profitable positions, and while they were getting out of the spread fork, the rest were in the negative positions for a short time.

Signal f-studio :)

Mischek:
Synchronisation on the principle - demand a refill of the foam after the beer has settled

Pee-ee-ee-o-o-o-.... pitnizza.... :)

tomorrow's the day off.....!!! which means we can relax a bit in the evening...

nickcorp:

Pee-ee-ee-o-o-o-.... pitnizza.... :)

tomorrow's the day off.....!!! which means we can relax a bit in the evening...

Only after the synchronisation !

Well. Let's wait.

In its time, it took MQ many years to understand that there are no lots, only a net position. I think it will take them the same amount of time to realise that there are no "best" prices, but only the current price and the rate of profitability per unit of time.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров - Документация по MQL5

Mischek:
Only after synchronization !

;)

Asynchrony is also a useful and interesting thing! Even Renat somewhere on the forum mentioned this feature of the MT5 platform (it seemed to be about the speed of order execution)...

• www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров - Документация по MQL5

nickcorp:

Signal f'studio! :) :)

:)

No problem. Not even secret at all. https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/652

Торговые сигналы: CML
Торговые сигналы: CML
  • Matus German
  • www.mql5.com
Торговый Сигнал CML для MetaTrader 5: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг
Reason: