Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 33

MetaDriver:
And the residency in Sochi is assured.

Well, now you can do the opposite, i.e. sign up for signals when the provider is lucky and sign out when he is in a drawdown. The developers have already added functionality for the most greedy investors with this logic.

You do not need a knife on the greedy investor,
You show him a copper penny
And do with it what you want!

© Bulat Okudzhava, Land of Fools

Reshetov:
Well, now you can do the opposite, i.e. subscribe to signals when the provider gets lucky and unsubscribe when he is in a drawdown. The developers have already added functionality for the most unruly investors with such logic.

I'm just changing the multiplier myself when the movement is clearly in the right direction. I've already beaten my provider by twenty grand. I would have beaten him by forty if they'd let me sync up yesterday.

;)

--

Hey, yura, let's make it look like you beat everybody. That'll make it easier. .... :)

I think no one will mind. You are our golden fund, we need to save you.

Manov:

I made up my mind a long time ago... :)

People are interested in other things... One does not want USDCAD - very slow, a friend does not want any yen - big risk, a friend does not want GBPNZD - spread does not like....

Do you know how much talk there has been on this subject ?!!! I cannot trade this lot, other copiers have 20 orders there (MT4 was)

If I do not have an interest in what is being done inside - I will not give an order...

If he is not interested in what is done inside, he starts on everyone and attacks.

Why not ?!?

What if the provider has such a strategy? Opens several pairs and exits when the total profit is reached ? A subscriber could get, um... into the cloaca, to put it mildly.

MetaDriver:

Hey, Yura, let's just say you beat them all. It'll make it easier.... :)

Why? Because you won and the "Greed" functionality has already been added to the service by popular demand.

sumkin75:
What if the provider has such a strategy? Opens several pairs and exits when total profit is reached? A subscriber can get, hmmm, into the cloaca, to put it mildly.
Subscriber may get into the cloaca in many ways. And you should not climb in there for every one with a responsible person and a necktie.

Reshetov:
Why? Because you won and the Greed feature has already been added to the service by popular demand.
That's the Greedy feature, that's the right one. Two and a half times the difference... And with an extra profit, considering you're in the red. :)

sumkin75:
And if the provider has such a strategy? Opens several pairs and exits when the total profit is reached? The subscriber could end up in a, hmmm... cloaca, to put it mildly.

If a subscriber misses a profitable position, they will be in the red. If he misses a losing position he is in the plus.

If he doesn't understand or doesn't know or doesn't care, he misses nothing and the result is just like the provider....

He decides! (He has the right: money - property....)

MetaDriver:
That's functionality, that's entitlement.

Right is when things are called by their proper names. That's why you win. Why should I claim it if I didn't fight for it?

MetaDriver:
Two and a half times the difference... And with the extra profit, considering you're in the red. :)

Are you trying to bullshit me again, Citizen Warden?

I didn't say anything about the profit, because it's written in stone whether the ISP lets the subscriber in or out. I was only talking about the advantage over the ISP.

MetaDriver:
A subscriber can get into the cloaca in many ways. And you shouldn't go in there after everyone with a responsible person and a tie on.
I personally do not wear a tie, I am not going to climb on anyone. I am not going to snoop around, I am not going to do that. I do not have to worry about the possibility to copy the signals from my MT5 account to my MT4. If, of course, the service will not die, and will advance to this level.

Manov:

He decides! (He has the right: money is property....)

Money is a very tricky subject. Here it is, and here it is immediately gone.))
Reason: