PURY METHOD - page 6

Alexey Busygin:
Of course, I often use it, though not exactly as it is written, but the principle is the same, increase in volume, as the movement goes against the trend.
I also faced the problem that the minus overlaps the 5 profitable ones, for example, but it also needs to be thought through, so that there is a signal for reversal, to close with the hand and turn over, for example, you need to complete the strategy, that's what I do every day.

Alexey Busygin:
It's a secret for now! A little trick that can turn any TS into a profitable TS. Really not in one hour and not in one year.
there's enough money in the market for everyone, share it

Tigran:
there's enough money in the market for everyone, share it.
You wouldn't understand what I'm saying anyway! And not every broker is suitable, because of the trading conditions.

Alexey Busygin:
You wouldn't understand what I'm saying anyway! You won't understand what you're saying. Besides, not every broker is suitable because of the trading conditions.
But, here we go! Martins, you can also recommend placements, lots, what else do we have there that might be intriguing? .... And the stop loss can be 10 times the profit, then the ratio between profitable and losing trades will be 10/1. That is, 90% of profitable trades!)

Tigran:
Friends, I don't know about you, but I'm doing this seriously, and I intend to create a scalp strategy that will yield 7+ trades out of 10.
You should strive to have a loss-profit ratio of at least 1 to 2. In this case, even if the percentage of profitable trades is 50 to 50 you will still be in the plus, because one profitable trade will be more than two losing trades.

Alexey Busygin:
Of course I often use it, though not exactly as written, but the principle is the same, increasing volume as one moves against the trend.

And when it turns out that the "trend" has long gone the wrong way, comes Kolyan

Anyway, that's enough of this fludogony, go home))))

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61551/page1311

Tigran, no mechanical system for scalping will work for you, forget it.

Let's look at the pound for today.

Do you see where the pound is sold?

On the spot, the price of 1.5175 corresponds to 1.5178.

The ratio of sellers/buyers is 20/80%.

And so based on this go-go data, we fix some at first hustle, the rest in boo.

Just wanted to say that on half-dead stocks and some commodities this is much easier to do than on currency futures.

I can tell you about entries - strictly by limit orders, not by market, at a price that suits you, you saw where they bought and sold, you put them at that price.

stranger:

Consider the pound for today

Can you see where the pound was sold?

On the spot the price of 1.5175 corresponds to 1.5178

The ratio of sellers/buyers is 20/80%.

And so based on this go-go data, we fix some at first hustle, the rest in boo.

Just wanted to say that on half-dead stocks and some commodities this is much easier to do than on currency futures.

on which platform do you watch the futures?

stranger:

And when it turns out that the "trend" has long gone the wrong way, comes Kolyan

Anyway, enough of this flooding, go home))))

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61551/page1311

Ooh! you're one to talk! The trend always goes where it's supposed to, there's no other way
Reason: