[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 408

Let's remember the mobile man with a minute's silence :))))))

And he's like, "Come on guys, I'm only at 93% drawdown. That's the norm for me!!!!!"

Why bother with the mobile, let him trade as he wants here, everyone trades as he wants, what pisses me off is that the order has been in the black all night and the swap is minus 4 cents, does it ever go in the black? I have never seen ....

And you don't see on alpari a swap for a long position less than for a short position but still always at a disadvantage, except for the weekend rollover.

Sdimm:

And you don't see on alpari a swap for a long position less than for a short position but still always at a disadvantage, except for the weekend rollover.

crooks... fire everybody... go to the emcees ))))

Insta has no swaps and a fixed spread - try it

Sdimm:

Insta has no swaps and a fixed spread - try it

they're in an apartment building, they don't even have a decent office, so they'll be gone soon

We don't have either, so don't trade :)))

The euro is definitely intervening, everybody got a bump for the January 13 rally, there are still no buy drivers on the clock and it is running like a steam train.

Vlad72:
The euro is definitely intervening, everyone got a bump for the January 13 rally, there are still no buy dealers on the clock, and it's running like a steam train.

they gave them all a rally on January 13, and so far not a single buy deal.
Reason: