FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1997

-Aleks-:
I agree, thought two. And the first... I need statistics, I need to write a script for that, and I'm still dragging my feet with the ToR - that's the problem! Lack of sufficient stat information led, perhaps, to a false decision to open the first order. Everything else is just a rescue operation...
There you go. That's the problem.

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
You have to calculate and look at the possible outcome beforehand.
After adding the 4th order, the average price is practically unattainable. Moreover, adding further orders has absolutely no effect.

So the prOblems have to be solved, so I'm ready for an opinion - do you want it immediately, or is there a chance (!!!)? I'm already painting some ominous pictures myself... But there are a couple of points that signal a reversal, what do you think?

-Aleks-:
It's not the first time it's happened to me either - the trouble is it repeats - that's the downside of manual trading - emotion.
If it repeats often you just have to throw out this strategy and trade the other way round ))

-Aleks-:
So the prOblems have to be solved, so I'm ready for an opinion - do you want it immediately, or is there a chance (!!!)? I'm already painting some ominous pictures myself... But there are a couple of points that signal a reversal, what do you think?
It's ok, there will be a pullback, but not right away ))

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
It's OK to bounce back, but not right away.)
i've seen this somewhere before....

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
It's OK, there will be a kickback, but not right away ))
There will be, but the money may be gone... bought three more lots...

-Aleks-:
There will definitely be, except there might not be any more money... bought 3 more lots....
but what's the point? then in words - the average buying price in such a combination of baeks as in the screenshot is just below the middle between the highest and lowest order.

-Aleks-:
There will be, but the money may be gone... bought 3 more lots...
MM is all ours otherwise Kolya comes quickly

new-rena:
The point? then in words - the average purchase price in such a combination of baiks as on the screenshot is slightly below the middle between the highest and lowest order.

The point, at least to justify oneself if there is a loss (self-criticism)...

Reason: