Pricing in signals - page 9

A100:

My bad - I am not familiar with such a complex system, I have one bank account with no splitting option, but if there is 10K there it means that there is 10K, not 1K and not 100K

Perhaps the Rules should oblige Providers to indicate in the Signal description the actual deposit size directly involved in the signal, if it differs from the value given in the table

In reality, it is very convenient to manage your capital with such a 10000 account - you can have hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars tied up in it

The information is in the account statistics http://www.fxclub.org/trader/311744/

Right now there is 1000 manager and 5 investments of $200, the figures may vary from the balance curve and are usually corrected quickly

Профиль трейдера sanechkakopshen - «Forex Club»
Профиль трейдера sanechkakopshen - «Forex Club»
  • www.fxclub.org
В торговле использую волатильные инструменты, которые сохраняют трендовую структуру и хорошо реагируют на фундаментальные факторы. В анализе использую волны Эллиота и Вульфа с помощью уровней и расширений Фибоначчи. Рекомендации...

i have kind of configured everything, signed everything, made settings in the terminal, but i do not want to trade automatically. when i try to place a pending order, it installs and writes to me about synchronization and delete all orders in the terminal, and then i see orders from the supplier. what do i need to do?
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров - Документация по MQL5

A100:

Any details? Just different execution prices? or something else?

Or is it not executed because the allowed difference between...? If it is not executed, is it In or Out?

Execution prices - judging by order open prices - are the same, the translator has worked the trawl (with the broker's minimum clearance) to breakeven, the receiver failed to do so,

Conclusions at least the trawl should be used more!

Focus on receiving signals with a longer position lifetime (scalping is problematic, at least for now)

Transmit trades with stops and takeovers is preferable in case of breakdown of connection with the receiver...

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы - Документация по MQL5

vadima78:
i have kinda configured everything, i have subscribed, i have made settings in the terminal, but i don't want to trade automatically. i try to place a pending order, it gets set and writes me about synchronization and deletion of all orders in the terminal, and then i see orders from the broker.

Yes I also noticed that the terminal is "raging" when placing my own positions manually, I closed my positions and synchronisation restored, why not know the question for tech support, Profile - Service Desk.

I assume the reception of signals will exclude manual work on the same account.

The perfect synchronization occurs when there are no trades on the listener and translator, otherwise synchronization is delayed using the algorithm I encountered somewhere on the forum, but I don't remember where.

IvanIvanov:

Yes I also noticed that the terminal is "raging" when placing my own positions manually, I closed my positions and synchronisation restored, why not know the question for tech support, Profile - Service Desk.

I assume the reception of signals will exclude manual work on the same account.

Perfect synchronization occurs when there are no trades both on the receiver and translator, otherwise synchronization is delayed, according to the algorithm I encountered somewhere on the forum, but I do not remember its description.

But without my procedure described above it does not open anything at all.

vadima78:
Probably so. But it doesn't open anything at all without my procedure described above.

Not likely, but read the rules before you sign up so you don't get silly questions later:

IV. Subscription to Signals

15. Synchronization cannot be performed successfully if:
    • there are pending orders in the Subscriber's trading account;
    • There are open positions in the Subscriber's trading account which do not relate to trading signals of the selected Signals Source,
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров - Документация по MQL5

Reshetov:

Not likely, but read the rules before you sign up so you don't get silly questions later:

IV. Subscription to Signals

15. Synchronization may not be performed successfully if:
    • there are pending orders in the Subscriber's trading account;
    • There are open positions in the Subscriber's trading account which do not relate to trading signals of the selected Signals Source,
it is already clear. now and with an empty terminal, with the required chart open, the signal does not pass

vadima78:
I can see that now, even with an empty terminal, with the right chart open, the signal does not go through.

So provider has a profit on open positions. To connect in this scenario, you need to press the "Synchronize now" button

vadima78:
it's already clear. now even with an empty terminal, with the right chart open the signal fails

Have you rebooted? Are there any open positions in the translator?

If there are - synchronisation will only happen with time.... I myself to speed up synchronization, close positions on the translator and open again, it's faster.

Do not forget all the checkboxes in Settings - Signals

I recommend to login and in the tab Settings - Community - followed by a restart of the terminal, restart helps quickly update the situation with the synchronization, I noticed it helps... why not know....

Reshetov:

This means that the provider has a profit on the open positions. To connect in this way, you have to press the "Synchronize now" button

Better the Russian version of this table - then it will be clearer what you do....
Reason: