Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 204

My question remains unanswered. Hi, can you give me a hint where to read and look at the problem:

I create a MACD handle (H4), this handle data is only ready on H4, no other timeframes, only with a new

tick the MACD (H4) handle is working, i.e. I get a gap in the MACD-0,0 reading. How to get rid of this gap.

Those handlers with BarsCalculated() (Reference) do not work, still there is a gap in reading.

Thank you.

Hello, further on the sore point, about MACD of different periods. When switching timeframesCopyBuffer() gives 0, 0, becauseBarsCalculated() =-1, the first tickCopyBuffer() gives the right data, with any cycleCopyBuffer() starts to jump, computer takes off, but data is stream without spaces (0, 0). Further the same (without loops)

When terminal is sleeping (weekend) when switching timeframes (0,0)-(-1), but whenI press "Refresh" on the chart the data has gone.

My question is not inOnCalculate but inOnTimer or where can I find how to "Update" the chart on a programmatic level?

Thank you.

Vikon:

If Copy* returned an invalid value -> bool=false flag, return;

otherwise value calculation.

Example with timer and flags.

Silent:

If Copy* returned an invalid value -> bool=false flag, return;

otherwise value calculation.

Example with timer and flags.

Yes of course, only in this example the period is current Period (), in my case the period is user defined, handel (n4) on H1 time frame. In the example of the surgeon with my requirements the terminal tears apart. Do not believe me - try it

Hi all, it doesn't look like this post is for newbies questions oo g oo g oo tell me where to ask with dp 200 what advisor will work?

torblin:
Hi all, it doesn't look like the post is for newbies, so can you tell me where to ask with a dp of 200 which EA will work?
You may ask here. This thread is especially created for questions from beginners. By the way, if you want to get the most accurate answer to your question, you can start putting punctuation marks in a sentence.

barabashkakvn:
You can ask your questions here. This thread is specially designed for newcomers' questions. By the way, if you want the most accurate answer to your question, you can start putting punctuation marks in a sentence.
It's a pity that MQ has not yet included the Albanian language. You could have sent all the unreadable Chukchi writers there.

Reshetov:
It's a pity that MQ still hasn't got the Albanian language on board. All unreadable Chukchi writers could have been sent there.
It would be better to add Albanian as an in-house translator. Press the button and read what the Albanian wanted to say, press it a second time and send the gibberish - let the Albanian suffer.

barabashkakvn:
Better to add Albanian to the staff translator. Press the button and read what the Albanian wanted to say, press it a second time and send the gibberish - let the Albanian suffer.
It's unlikely to work, because the algorithm must be able to read minds telepathically. There are people who seem to write intelligently, but cannot string two words together. It takes a very long time to make sense of what they want to say, even with the help of thermorectal cryptanalyzer. And Albanians are not only unable to associate two words, but they also twist their words. It is useless to communicate with such people, because they most likely do not understand what they want to say.

torblin:
Hi all, this does not look like a post for newbies, can you tell me where to ask with a dp of 200 what advisor will do?

I'm not sure which one will do the trick.

Reason: