Forex trading - page 12

BARS >> :

))))))))))))
HOW ELSE TO SAY THAT BROKERS ARE NOT DISCUSSED !?!?!?!?!?

THE NAMES ARE DIFFERENT !

And quotes are different because the suppliers are different !

And forex is not traded in one place but in different places ! It's a network ! How else can i explain it !??

i personally have not seen that the quotes are several times different !

and the small stuff is not so bad for those who trade on the long side !

P.s. there will be no more in this thread ... farewell ! Profits to all ! fat as dumplings ))))

IT'S NOT ABOUT THE LITTLE THINGS... IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THE GENERAL DIRECTIONS MAY COINCIDE... BUT AN ALPARI-OPTIMIZED EXPERT WILL NEVER WORK ON FOREX SYSTEMS AND VICE VERSA... WHILE FOREX CLUB IS A SEPARATE EMPIRE...

AND I CANNOT SAY WHICH ONE IS BETTER OR WORSE... NOR CAN I DISCUSS (UNTIL I PERSONALLY ENCOUNTER ONE)... JUST POINTING OUT THE FACT THAT EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT...

sllawa3 писал(а) >>

>> why shout (caps are shouting)

Xupypr >> :

Sketched indicator, works in the tester (that's where I checked))

Could you please advise how to read regression limits value in this indicator on zero bar, so that it can be used in Expert Advisor.

sllawa3 >> :

IT'S NOT ABOUT THE LITTLE THINGS... IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THE GENERAL DIRECTIONS MAY COINCIDE... BUT AN ALPARI-OPTIMIZED EXPERT WILL NEVER WORK ON FOREX SYSTEMS AND VICE VERSA... WHILE FOREX CLUB IS A SEPARATE EMPIRE...

AND I CANNOT SAY WHICH ONE IS BETTER OR WORSE... NOR CAN I DISCUSS (UNTIL I PERSONALLY ENCOUNTER ONE)... JUST POINTING OUT THE FACT THAT EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT...

BUT IF AT THE SAME DT THE HISTORY FOR THE SAME TIME INTERVAL BUT TAKEN AT DIFFERENT TIMES (EG WITH AN INTERVAL OF A WEEK OR MONTH) IS DIFFERENT IT ALREADY SPEAKS FOR ITSELF ...

sllawa3 >> :

IT'S NOT ABOUT THE SMALL STUFF... IT'S POSSIBLE THAT THE GENERAL DIRECTIONS WILL MATCH UP... BUT AN EXPERT OPTIMIZED FOR********* WILL NEVER WORK FOR ******** AND VICE VERSA... AND ********* IS A SEPARATE EMPIRE...

AND I CANNOT SAY WHICH ONE IS BETTER OR WORSE... NOR CAN I DISCUSS (UNTIL I PERSONALLY ENCOUNTER THEM)... JUST POINTING OUT THE FACT THAT EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT...

This is a Bid comparison and there is a discussion about DTs!

Vendors are different ! So we dance from there! And the direction is the same! Forex is not the central exchange!

One counterparty may quote another depending on the local situation.

i.e. there's some kind of gathering of banks.... and each this club ( Marketplace ) digests all the volume within. But these clubs are also connected to the other ones. I personally haven't seen much difference. If the exp is sensitive to such quotients, then he's screwed!

Now that's it for sure.

BARS >> :

This is a Bid comparison and there is a discussion about DTs!

Vendors are different ! So we dance from there! And the direction is the same! Forex is not the central exchange!

One counterparty may quote another depending on the local situation.

i.e. there's some kind of gathering of banks.... and each this club ( Marketplace ) digests all the volume within. But these clubs are also connected to the other ones. I personally haven't seen much difference. If the expo is sensitive to such quotients, then he's screwed!

Now that's it.

RIGHT... JUST LIKE ANY EXP. THAT REQUIRES OPTIMIZATION... TO THE TOWN.

You're so drunk, I can't keep up with you....)

LeoV >> :
You guys are so drunk, I can't keep up with you....)

>> IT'S TOO BAD THERE'S NO SMILEY FACES YET.

LeoV >> :
You guys are boozing, I can't keep up with you....)

+5

Mischek >> :

+5

???

Reason: