Interesting and Humour - page 899

kPVT:

Wine is being ported to Android- original on Habra.

The article is small, this is the whole text.

Full-fledged MT on a mobile device.

Dreams come true (c).

what is the point of having it on a mobile phone? and it's no use without full-fledged Photoshop on a mobile phone)

Mischek:
What's the point of having it on a mobile phone? Without full Photoshop on a mobile phone is no life at all )

Yes, you can't become a successful trader without a full-fledged photoshop.

;)

Mischek:
i don't know why i need it on a mobile phone. without full-featured photoshop on a mobile phone, it's a hassle)

On a mobile device. Or is a 10" tablet not one of them? I was only talking about MT, I don't need the rest for nothing.

Is it bad to have a full-fledged MT on a tablet with its own scripts/indicators, etc.?

And I think no one will be forced.

And neither mobile smartphones nor tablets will ever replace desktop. The growth of tablets has nothing to do with replacing or moving on from the desktop.

The growth, which is and will continue for a long time, has to do with the fact that these small devices take their "place of convenience". They are the second, third device in the house.

But they are not replacements. There is and never will be anything more comfortable than a big monitor, a mouse in your hand and a normal, comfortable keyboard.

Even if for example SpeechText will be 100% functional in the near future, it won't replace a mouse, it will simply take its place.

I have opened a World World with a mouse, clicked SpeechText, and then typed into the microphone. The mouse edited.

Mischek:

And neither mobile smartphones nor tablets will ever replace desktop. The growth of tablets has nothing to do with replacing or moving on from the desktop.

The growth, which is and will continue for a long time, has to do with the fact that these small devices take their "place of convenience". They are the second, third device in the house.

But they are not replacements. There is and never will be anything more comfortable than a big monitor, a mouse in your hand and a normal, comfortable keyboard.

Even if for example SpeechText will be 100% functional in the near future, it won't replace a mouse, it will simply take its place.

I have opened a World World with a mouse, clicked SpeechText, and then typed into the microphone. The mouse edited.

Never say "never"

kPVT:

On a mobile device. Or is a 10" tablet not one of them? I was only talking about MT, I don't need the rest for nothing.

Is it bad to have a full-fledged MT on a tablet with its own scripts/indicators, etc.?

And I think no one will be forced.

It's a question of whether it's bad to have a full-fledged terminal in the toilet, bathroom, car, lift, cinema, etc.

If it's a substitute for a slot machine, it's not bad.

But if it is a job, like a designer's work with Photoshop, then you don't need it.

Contender:
Never say never.
Why is that?

Mischek:
Why is that?

Well, there is an expression.

Anyway, I wouldn't be so categorical about the future.

Mischek:

And neither mobile smartphones nor tablets will ever replace desktop ones. ........

Absolutely agree with you. I just don't understand what started the conversation about tablets replacing desktops, or even laptops.

I travel to different cities quite often and I'm not comfortable even with a laptop. A tablet is lighter, you can connect a mouse and a keyboard,

screen resolution and performance increases, battery life is decent.

Of course, it's not worth comparing with the comfort of an office chair, a couple of 24" monitors and the power of the system.

Contender:

Well, there is an expression.

Anyway, I wouldn't be so categorical about the future.

There ! ))

The argument - there is such an expression. Proverbs, proverbs and other worldly folk wisdom that have nothing to do with common sense are also common.

But they are almost always accepted as proof)).

I especially like "genius and villainy are not together".

How can they not? Everything around proves that they are. In fact there is no reason for these qualities not to be united. But they're not. Like Pushkin said.

And the fact that Pushkin never said it, you can't prove it. And even if he did, so what? What do I care what he said if it's not true.

Reason: