Interesting and Humour - page 898

tol64:
That's funny. I wonder if this thing can be used in any way to benefit society? Or just to kill and destroy?

of course we can do it for the community.

We should enter the Moskva River, walk up to the Kremlin and take aim.

Mischek:

We should enter the Moskva River, walk up to the Kremlin and take aim

And after the Kremlin and the like? Well, we will see there. First we must deal with the Kremlin. ))

Mischek:

We should enter the Moskva River, walk up to the Kremlin and take aim

What has the Kremlin got to do with it?

sanyooooook:
What's the Kremlin got to do with it?
with your united russia

Mischek:
with your united russia.
Why mine?

newdigital:

I lived in St. Petersburg for a few years, just outside the zoo.

Yes, 'Moscow'. It's the place where the new city ends and the old one begins. There's not much of the old one left (the British bombed a lot of it)

Oh, is that when the British bombed Peter?

Mathemat:
Oh, is that when the British bombed Peter?
It's about Kaliningrad (Konigsberg).

Wine is being ported to Android- original on Habra.

The article is small, it's all text.

На конференции FOSDEM, которая проходит 2-го и 3-го Феврая в Брюселле, Александр Джуллиард, лидер проекта Wine, заявил, что Wine будет портирован на Android.

Wine is an alternative implementation of Windows API allowing to run Windows applications on Linux/Unix and Mac OS. Projects like ReactOS and Cedega use Wine in one way or another.
Alexander showed a small demo, which still has performance issues and a few other shortcomings, but all of them will be fixed before the final version is released.

So soon the lucky owners of Android smartphones will be able to treat their devices to Paint, Word, and maybe some will even be able to run Photoshop. Given that flagships can now contain 4 cores and 4 gigabytes of RAM, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised in a couple of years. And of course, the fact that Alexander already has a track record looks very promising.

A full-fledged MT on a mobile device.

Dreams come true (c).

Mathemat:
Oh, was that when the British bombed Peter?

They bombed Königsberg (Kaliningrad). newdigital lives there. There's a great zoo there, and across from it, the Moscow Hotel.

He just lived in St. Petersburg for a few years.