FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 3

Tantrik:
buy limit 4509 (4560)

You are too practical not even a little bit theoretical. Many times I told you about the market - forex, but you still run to the operators - you want to be specific about how many pips and where.

Yesterday the price was "programmed to close the day", but I had a desire to go up in the evening, the euro, pound - got 20 pips, ((((( closed 15 - it means until next time

Karputov Vladimir:

Is there, by any chance, a way to drag and drop the template into the terminal on an andrew tablet?

Or write a script in mobile MT for andrew?

Vadens:

At the same time to distract the branch from the infighting I wanted to ask for an opinion, and here I do not know if you can or not, but I'll take my chances.

Teachers pop up on the web from time to time. Here is one with this opinion.

Clearly, it's the age of computerisation, but it's debatable whether it's a comprehensive market machine. The stock market, Chicago, the bulls, the bears............ ... but there is some truth in his words. What do you think? We have a weekend ahead of us and we can talk about useful topics.

"After such a sentence a logical question arises - does this "guru" know the tasks of amarket maker?

He simply substitutes the mythical concept of "dolls" for the mythical market maker programme, which supposedly rules the market, and he allegedly "figured it out")))

Nestradamus:

"I'm trying to teach you how to work with a market maker's algorithm " after such a utterance a logical question arises - does this "guru" know the tasks of a market maker?

The man is simply substituting a mythical concept of "dolls" for a mythical market maker program that supposedly controls the market, and he allegedly "figured it out")))

The market maker programme is supposedly ruling the market and he allegedly "figured it out".)

I think the easiest way to check this character remains as it was 5 years ago - a display of knowledge in the form of open trade.

Вадим Новопашин:
In the pound, the bulls are starting to move in slowly, so 44973 might not get to the bears.

Yes, the Bulls have accelerated and are going to hit the Bears and take over the price https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/4446926/gbpusd-d1-e-global-trade

График GBPUSD, D1, 2016.01.09 07:24 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
График GBPUSD, D1, 2016.01.09 07:24 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: GBPUSD. Период графика: D1. Брокер: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2016.01.09 07:24 UTC.

Nestradamus:

Is there, by any chance, a way to drag and drop the template into the terminal on an andrew tablet?

Or write a script in mobile MT for andrew?

No. The mobile version of the terminal has limitations. But if anyone wants to share the automated markup templates, you can do it here. I will place such templates in the first post of the branch.

Still leaning towards option 1, although admittedly I was expecting the upper limit to be breached on Friday

*Friday is the end of the off-weekend

Tantrik:.............yeah noooo just had a desire to go up by the evening...........
Nestradamus:............. man substitutes the mythical concept of "dummy" for the mythical market maker program............
Artem Sidorov:.......... this character remains as it was 5 years ago - a display of knowledge in the form of open trading.

Thank you all.

Tantrik, how's that wish? From who? The Almighty, the Crowd, the Exchange, the Four Hebrews or the machine they control?

Another suggestion, just for the weekend.

Next weekend you can do a forecast match comparison. I think it would be interesting in terms of analysis.

Karputov Vladimir:

Another suggestion, just for the weekend.

Next weekend you can do a forecast match comparison. I think it would be interesting in terms of analysis.

I second that!

It would be nice to see who's predictions are worth listening to next week.

Nestradamus will have a head start, I have been following his predictions for a long time))))

Reason: