Interesting and Humour - page 4897

Dmytryi Nazarchuk:
From the Freemasons!

you would not believe.... in the states it all comes from there :-)

there are even both parties, historically - one Masonic, the other anti-Masonic created by the Masons to counter

Maxim Kuznetsov:

you would not believe.... in the states it all comes from there :-)

there are even both parties, historically - one Masonic, the other anti-Masonic created by the Masons to counter

See, you get a deal - ahmadeev always starts a political c...chi on the forum and then bails before the bans

The Internet came into being at CERN. Created by a British scientist.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk:
See, you get a deal - ahmadeev always starts a political c...chi on the forum and then bails before the bans

What is there to see, it is a historical, undisguised and actual fact. Americans are so aware of it and proud of it.

Learn history, it's not harmful.

---

As a starting point, take a look at the history of political parties and movements in the United States. Well there is. Start with the wiki, go to more credible sources and so on

Dmytryi Nazarchuk:
Look, you'll agree - ahmadeev always starts a political c...chi on the forum and then bails before the bans

Flatterer

Aleksey Nikolayev:
The Internet came into being at CERN. It was created by a British scientist.

The Internet was based on ARPANET, developed at DARPA, a Pentagon laboratory. They later gave the network to the world ("You're welcome to use it, we have big plans for you"). Naturally, academia was the first to master it. Then educational organisations. I first encountered it at uni with Windows 1.0

Edgar Akhmadeev:

The Internet was developed from ARPANET, developed at DARPA, a Pentagon laboratory. They later gave the network to the world ("Use it at your pleasure, we have big plans for you"). Naturally, academia was the first to adopt. Then educational organisations. I had my first experience with it at uni with Windows 1.0.

The Internet was based on TCP/IP which derived from NCP which was used for APRANET.

Basically, you could even start with the invention of copper wire by two Scotsmen who didn't share a copper coin) They had big plans for that coin too.)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

The Internet was based on TCP/IP which derived from NCP which was used for APRANET.

In principle, you could even start with the invention of copper wire by two Scotsmen who did not share a copper coin) They had big plans for that coin too).

Everyone can have a different opinion. I will not seek out and post the translated books on the history of computers, networks and hackers that I used to read with passion.

Of course, if the military hadn't declassified ARPANET, the global network would have emerged sooner or later. But later. The fact remains that the Internetwas developed from ARPANET, developed at DARPA, the Pentagon's lab. They were the ones who initiated the emergence of both the internet and Musk's Skynet. Helped with the developments or the money. Just like NASA gave Musk outdated rocket science.

About Musk - didn't mean to hurt anyone's religious feelings, sorry people.

PS: Books were not referring to journalists or bloggers, but to THOSE, FIRST.

Edgar Akhmadeev:

Everyone can have their own opinion. I will not dig out and post the translated books on the history of computers, networks and hackers that I once read with passion.

Of course, if the military had not declassified the ARPANET, the global network would have emerged sooner or later. But later. The fact remains that the Internetwas developed from ARPANET, developed at DARPA, the Pentagon's lab. They were the ones who initiated the emergence of both the internet and Musk's Skynet. They helped with the workings or the money. Just like NASA gave Musk obsolete rocket science.

About Musk - didn't mean to hurt anyone's religious feelings, sorry people.

In modern mathematics the most-extremely complicated and abstract field is category theory. The very first book on this theory came out with the support of the US Navy.

You can add this little fact to the piggy bank of justifications for your religion.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

In modern mathematics, the most-very complicated and abstract area is category theory. The very first book on this theory came out with the support of the US Navy.

You can add this little fact to the piggy bank of justifications for your religion.

Once again you've gone back to personalities. I'll be thinking long and hard about who shouldn't have been touched: Musk, the Pentagon, history, Interesting, Humour... Maybe I should praise someone, just tell me. In the meantime, it's back to "bail before I get banned." Our Russian-language forums are so toxic, really.

Edgar Akhmadeev:

Once again, it's back to personalities. I'll think long and hard about who shouldn't have been touched: Musk, the Pentagon, history, Interesting, Humour... Maybe I should praise someone, just tell me. In the meantime, it's back to "bail before I get banned." Our Russian-language forums are so toxic, really.

Whoever started with "religiosity" is toxic).

Reason: