Interesting and Humour - page 4896

Dmytryi Nazarchuk:

Firstly, why are the contracts "unprofitable"?

Secondly, where does the article say that the company was on the verge of bankruptcy and selling out?

it reads: contract breakdown... not a good period... ended the year at a loss... then another one...

and the cherry on top: it was sold.

And a hundred-to-one wanted to give it to one of their own, or attract one of their own. But they didn't. It's the edge of bankruptcy, divisions and sales.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk:

Firstly, why are the contracts "unprofitable"?

Secondly, where does the article say that the company was on the verge of bankruptcy and selling out?

The fact that it was allowed to be sold to a strategic enemy shows the deplorable state of affairs in the company. They couldn't buy/sanitize it themselves) But they could cheat)))) Although it may not work with the Chinese)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

read: contract breakdown... not a good period... ended the year at a loss... then another one.

and the cherry on top: she was sold.

and a hundred-to-one wanted to give it to one of their own or bring in one of their own. But they didn't. It's the edge of bankruptcy, divisions and sales.

Well, throw out the cherry right away - you can buy anything in this world, it's only a question of price. And there behind the deal was China's economic war with the US - China spared no money.

A net loss of $26 million for the year is nothing at all. And it says nothing about "bankruptcy and selling out". Tesla has been at a "net loss" for decades and became the world's largest car company by capitalisation.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:
It 's a normal kind of competition)

I like that"no explanation". Clearly, pure politics.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk:

Tesla has been at a 'net loss' for decades and has become the largest car company in the world in terms of capitalisation.

It's called a bubble. It will burst, no doubt about it. Musk is only holding on (so far) through contracts with the Pentagon. Particularly the global "internet". Almost all his projects are failures.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk:

Well, throw out the cherry right away - you can buy anything in this world, it's only a question of price. And there was an economic war between China and the US behind the deal - China did not spare any money.

A net loss of $26 million for the year is nothing at all. And it says nothing about "bankruptcy and selling out". Tesla has been at a "net loss" for decades and became the world's largest car company by capitalisation.

Get back from heaven to earth.

The Brits sold out, the Chinese bought in. The Brits didn't have profitable markets, the Chinese bought them. Closed/cut off everything unnecessary and unprofitable.

But geography and politics have nothing to do with it.

There is a minimum of politics, it is purely business. There are no wars and global confrontations at the top of the agenda. No one gave up the benefit of "spite the enemy, let me freeze my ears off", not those countries or persons.

The news was simply presented that way. The buyer is from the STM sphere, and they have been absorbing everyone for a long time

Edgar Akhmadeev:

It's called a bubble. It will burst, no doubt about it. Musk is only holding on (so far) through contracts with the Pentagon. Particularly the global "internet". Almost all his projects are failures.

Tesla has a contract with the Pentagon?????

Edgar Akhmadeev:

It's called a bubble. It will burst, no doubt about it. Musk is only holding on (so far) through contracts with the Pentagon. Particularly the global "internet". Almost all of his projects are failures.

Musk is good. When I look at what he's doing with the stock market, there's no other word for it. He's probably got a 500% profit purely from stock market manipulation . All the things he takes, starts "pumping" on the exchange. He sells on top, buys on the bottom, pocketing the profits...

Dmytryi Nazarchuk:
Tesla has a contract with the Pentagon?????

I said Musk's. I mean all his projects. And about the pentagon - don't you know where Starlink's feet (money) come from! Maybe you don't know where the internet came from either?

Edgar Akhmadeev:

I said Musk's. I mean all his projects. And about the pentagon - don't you know where Starlink's feet (money) come from! Maybe you don't know where the internet came from either?

From the Freemasons!
Reason: