Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 167

forex11:
I have been trading live for over 6 months now with this system. I average 1000 pips per month.

Yes it does repaint but that is why we have added filters and you need to learn a few candlestick formations.

If you was to read before you speak you can see where I have posted my live trades several times.

what are the filters? post ur statement for the past 6 month. i have not seen many statements attached to this thread. i saw one but it was cut off for some reason.

number of pips are meaningless. you and i both know its all about risk:reward.

1000 pips with 0.01 lots = doesn't really make a difference.

100 pips with 10.0 lots = quite different.

I'm watching this indicator, everytime a high is made it repaints. its exactly like the superindicator or silvertrend....absolute rubbish

probably some poor guy reading thru all 167 page will think this is his gateway to millions and quit his job.

naive exuberance indeed (why was my last comment deleted?)

Not sure if your comment was directed at me or not, but I just posted that I had read all 167 pages so my guess is it was.

That's a real nice welcome to this forum.

Thanks

You have no clue how naive I am or what my experience is.

Your post paints you as an arrogant, full of himself, know it all and that speaks more to the content of your character than I'm sure you'll ever realize.

Thanks Bigbear and Forex11 for a great thread!

a7302435:
Yes u are right. It REPAINT many times,during GBP/USD at the price of 2.0700. The pointer start point downward. then repaint at 2,0800,2,0900 and 2,100. I have enter SHORT at 2,0700, i float around 500 pips.....Luck on my side the price doesnt climb to 2.2xx.....

What time frame were you using?

jjk2:
what are the filters? post ur statement for the past 6 month. i have not seen many statements attached to this thread. i saw one but it was cut off for some reason.

number of pips are meaningless. you and i both know its all about risk:reward.

1000 pips with 0.01 lots = doesn't really make a difference.

100 pips with 10.0 lots = quite different.

I'm watching this indicator, everytime a high is made it repaints. its exactly like the superindicator or silvertrend....absolute rubbish

probably some poor guy reading thru all 167 page will think this is his gateway to millions and quit his job.

naive exuberance indeed (why was my last comment deleted?)

Hi jjk2,

I was the first on this forum who started with zigzag trading systems in 2005. Not one system. Few systems. Later on I asked Beluck to convert/improve zigzag EA which is profitable for 2 years forward testing. It is public systems and public EA. So, zigzag as an indicator can be used in trading systems and it was proven already in many other forums and systems for more than 5 years already. I am not continuing with zigzag systems only because I do not have time for that now.

Zigzag trading systems are same trading systems with any other systems. Of course the members must know how to trade (i started with this subject in 2005 and zigzag trading systems were one of the first systems on our forum).

By the way this system is different from what I traded but it is free system as well. People developed it for themselves. If people feel that it can be improved so they will improve it.

Are you really thinking that they will stop the development/trading only because you said something?

PS. I deleted your post. Those people do not need to prove anything to you.

I think I make it clear.

You said it for us all, Newdigital!

I have been reading and following this system for about a week now. Of course, it is too early to decide how it would fit my trading style, I had few losses also (demo account), but I am learning and improving.

Today was a good day:

I bought EUR/AUD @ 1.6939, now it is @ 1.7132 = 193 pips;

sold GBP/JPY @ 223.67, now @ 222.15 = 152 pips;

345 pips/day! - the system is worth studying

Big thanks to everybody for kindly sharing their experience and knowledge.

Lietuve

newdigital:
Hi jjk2,

PS. I deleted your post. Those people do not need to prove anything to you.

I think I make it clear.

That's correct, I don't know is this system work or not, - I haven't tested it -

but we should respect contributors, they feed us with knowledge, even if they idea don't work. Everyone should be smart enough to test any system before going live, and even if you test it and don't work for you it can work for other person.

Bigbear3391 and forex11, Thanks very much for your great contribution.

I hope to see more people like you sharing their systems.

lietuve;:

I have been reading and following this system for about a week now. Of course, it is too early to decide how it would fit my trading style, I had few losses also (demo account), but I am learning and improving.

Today was a good day:

Lietuve

Nice work

Goinglite

congratulations

lietuve:

Today was a good day:

Lietuve

Thats what im talking about! GREAT JOB.

Is there a multi-timeframe version of this system?

It would be nice to put a 1hour and a 4hour FTC system on a 5 min chart. And then use the 5 min chart for a tighter entry without having to flip through a bunch of charts

Goinglite

What I like about this method is that it's different.

Trend/Momentum methods are a dime a dozen. You can find them all over the place.

It's nice to see some folks working on a promising methodology that deals with Tops and Bottoms/ Swings.

Here's a few of my favorite quotes:

"Maybe the trend is your friend for a few minutes in Chicago, but for the most part it is rarely a way to get rich" - Jim Rogers.

"I believe the very best money is made at the market turns. Everyone says you get killed trying to pick tops and bottoms and you make all your money by playing the trend in the middle. Well for twelve years I have been missing the meat in the middle but I have made a lot of money at tops and bottoms." - Paul Tudor Jones.

Goinglite

Reason: