Expert Purchased 1 year ago on Market, it no longer works today

My expert and other experts purchased from the market no longer work! Why do these purchased Experts no longer work and is it not possible to download them again from the market? Who can help me ? Who can direct me to the competent office? Thank you

Check that you have enough left activations here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/flax1964/market

I must say that 8 out of 8 activations have been used but on these accounts where there are activations as shown in the attached figure they do not give me the possibility to attach my active expert on that account to the chart... How can I see on which of the my accounts is my expert still active? Is there a list of accounts connected to my Expert? Thank you

Flavio Lucarelli #:

I must say that 8 out of 8 activations have been used but on these accounts where there are activations as shown in the attached figure they do not give me the possibility to attach my active expert on that account to the chart... How can I see on which of the my accounts is my expert still active? Is there a list of accounts connected to my Expert? Thank you

No, there is no such list, I recommend to make sure that you are properly logged into your MQL5 account with your flax1964 login and then restart your computer and terminal and try attaching it again.

Remember that activations are bound to your computer and terminals, not to specific trading accounts.

Your expert seems installed in that terminal, so you should be able to attach it on the chart.

I also advise you to contact the author/seller for help and advice.

Eleni Anna Branou #:
Check that you have enough left activations here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/flax1964/market

I must say that 8 out of 8 activations have been used but on these accounts where there are activations as shown in the attached figure they do not give me the possibility to attach my active RMODE expert on that account to the chart... How can I see on which of the my accounts is my RMODE still active? Is there a list of accounts connected to my Expert RMODE? Thank you

Flavio Lucarelli #:

I must say that 8 out of 8 activations have been used but on these accounts where there are activations as shown in the attached figure they do not give me the possibility to attach my active RMODE expert on that account to the chart... How can I see on which of the my accounts is my RMODE still active? Is there a list of accounts connected to my Expert RMODE? Thank you

Market product is not per trading account; it is per software per hardware.
And it is related to what the logs say too -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

I can't attach EA RMODE in chart anymore! Friday the EA Rmode was working fine!

Carl Schreiber, 2023.05.01 13:10

What tells you the logs?

R Mode.ex4 is not found in the mql4\expert\market\.... directory Attached In the picture the communication of EA... Can you help me?

Flavio Lucarelli #:

R Mode.ex4 is not found in the mql4\expert\market\.... directory Attached In the picture the communication of EA... Can you help me?

That means that you have deleted your ex4 files and you can't install them anymore, due to luck of activations.

Try to copy/paste the ex4 files of these experts if they are present in some other terminal of the same computer.

Reason: