Why do signal and advisor sellers sell their products and not use them themselves? - page 8

Serqey Nikitin #:

A month is no indicator..., caught in a long trend, like a 2 year trend on the Jew... so what?
A stable profitable strategy should show itself on several pairs for two years at least... But such strategies do not get into signals...
And "1000% a month"... And on several pairs... It's a GRAIL - the dream of every trader... I think that's not what this topic is about...

On a decent monthly gain, even with minimal deposit load and less than 10% drawdown, the Signals react as follows: " Too big increase over the last month indicates a high risk "
And throws down the rating by 100-150 positions.
If there is another "high average monthly growth" - the signal will immediately leave the rating cleanly.
Subscription is open, but it is not very useful - the audience of those who "saw" it will sharply decrease. And if the trader does not promote the signal anywhere else, it drops to zero.
So, in Signals you have to move slowly. Not only the large drawdown is penalized, but also the excessive gains.
2.Serqey Nikitin: "Astable and profitable strategy needs to show on several pairs for at least two years " without periodically readjusting the robot, it may be. But only if you are VERY lucky. Even within one year the pattern of movement on almost any pair will change several times, and quite decently.
3. 1000% per month is not the coolest figure in competitions. In real trading it is not a dream, but, as a rule, a "fucked up deposit" for one who strives so hard.

Vasyl Temchenko #:

"Astable profitable strategy has to prove itself on several pairs for at least two years " without periodically readjusting the robot can be. But only if you are VERY lucky. Even within one year the nature of movement on almost any pair will change several times and quite decently.

It's not about "getting VERY lucky", it's about the theory behind the Expert Advisor... If the THEORY is correct, then no change in the "nature of the movement of a pair" will not affect the results of the Expert Advisor...

Serqey Nikitin #:

It's not about "getting VERY lucky", it's about the theory behind the EA... If THEORY is correct, then no change in the "nature of pair movement" will affect the results of the EA...

Well, well... I would like to see at least some practical confirmation. If only in my tester (only in mine). Do you have something to suggest? I will check it in my personal message regularly ;).

Serqey Nikitin - however... Got it, I'll do a thorough run on a few pairs this weekend (with readjustment, of course). Can I hope that the result will please?
Unlike those who spit on the tester, I'm good at seeing the quality of the product in it.

Vasyl Temchenko #:
Serqey Nikitin - however... Got it, at the weekend I'll make a thorough test run with a few pairs (with readjustment, of course). Can I hope the result will be satisfying?
Unlike those who spit on the tester, I'm good at seeing the quality of the product in it.

Did a run today.
Reliable and stable scalper. Pulls 1 lot for 10K on USDJPY with no problems. Can do more. Works with one trade per direction. No Martyn, no grid. The menu has 3 lines - Lot, TP, SL.

Run 2018.01.01 - 2022.01.18
TF
1 hour
Depo $10000
Net Profit $78726
PF 6.78
Trades 537
Relative Drawdown 5.56%
Max.Drawdown 3.41%

Elks few, only 29 on 537 trades (5.4%).

PS
An overlap, however.
I had a discussion with Serqey Nikitin and Vladimir Baskakov sent me this scoop for testing. I did not pay attention at first.
So all laurels and questions to Baskakov ;)

Try testing in real ticks mode: "Every tick based on real ticks" and see what happens :)

What kind of scalper is this if he has only made 537 trades in 4 years ?

Max. drawdown 3.41%.... that's fantastic.

And why show such nonsense ?

Petros Shatakhtsyan #:

Try testing in real ticks mode: "Every tick based on real ticks" and see what happens :)

What kind of scalper is this if he has only made 537 trades in 4 years ?

Max. drawdown 3.41%.... That's fantastic.

And why show such nonsense ?

You're not being shown

Petros Shatakhtsyan #:

What kind of scalper is this if in 4 years he only made 537 trades ? Max. drawdown 3.41%.... just fantastic And why show such nonsense ?

1. This is not my job, I called it a scalper solely because of the default TP of 200 pips. How does the author classify it? I do not know, ask him.
2. From what I have seen, real ticks may change the result by five percent, no more. This is not a circus "grail", but a real and stable working machine.
3. In 3 years
4. Yes it is - the drawdown surprised me the most. At a load of 1lot for 10K I expected it to be a lot more.
5. "Nonsense" was shown by me, Baskakov did not ask. Only asked after the fact. He did not object. selfishness from this I have no - someone else's work, liked it, showed. So stop spitting.

Vasyl Temchenko #:

Did a run today.
Reliable and stable scalper. Pulls 1 lot for 10K on USDJPY with no problems. Can do more. Works with one trade per direction. No Martyn, no grid. The menu has 3 lines - Lot, TP, SL.

Run 2018.01.01 - 2022.01.18
TF
1 hour
Depo $10000
Net Profit $78726
PF 6.78
Trades 537
Relative Drawdown 5.56%
Max Drawdown 3.41%

Moose are few, only 29 on 537 trades (5.4%).

I do not understand, if everything is so cool - why is this miracle still not standing on the real, and you are still a "former rich man"?

Georgiy Merts #:

I don't understand, if everything is so cool - why isn't this miracle still standing on the real and you're still a "former rich man"?

The only thing I don't understand is how you can read like that! Diagonally.

The man wrote in black and white that he is an adviser to Vladimir Baskakov.

And here's another sneer from your side.

This is bullshit!

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad, as they say.

Reason: