Interesting and Humour - page 47

TheXpert:

And who said they showed a complete process?

They scanned the key, converted it into a 3D model, refined the component parts, and sent it to print.

That's what I'm talking about. I don't doubt the printer's capabilities.

If it's been refined and additional parts created inside the object, it's possible.

But if it was just what was shown, then it was a New Year's Eve fake.

Silent:

Where did the 12th cat go?

He's on the spread.

Why not? The printer prints with two materials: a polymer and some kind of powder press, filling the voids between the parts.

Mischek:
On the spread.
Fucking flat...

About the 3D printer. If it is not a fake and the only difference is the material, I think it is plastic, then with the low price of the printer in the long run, you can for example choose a new spatula for a Teflon frying pan on the Internet, download the file and make it.

You can do a lot of useful things )

And in Cuba 2105 )) , and in other countries

Mischek:

About the 3D printer. If it is not a fake and the only difference is the material, I think it is plastic, then with the low price of the printer in the long run, you can for example choose a new spatula for a Teflon frying pan on the Internet, download the file and make it.

You can do a lot of useful things )

It's a fact that 3D printers have been invented. I watched a TV show once where scientists were working on a printer that prints organics, which means that they plan to use it to produce human organs and the like.