EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 378

Don't rack your brains looking for the grail! Here is a new Expert Advisor SunShine with all modifications, profitability up to 35% monthly!

Scamper:

Don't rack your brains looking for the grail! Here is a new Expert Advisor SunShine with all modifications, profitability up to 35% monthly!

http://depositfiles.com/files/vtmuj449h

ZetM:

You shouldn't make fun of her. It really can be, and should be, read.
I remember, during my internship at the DC, there was a boy sitting next to me who was working on waves. His whole screen was covered with all sorts of fibs, zigzags, drawings, arrows, fractals. He opened positions at least once a week by 10-20 pips, gritting his teeth. So, it must have been a painstaking and long road to perfection...

Do you want us to get viruses?

ZetM:

You shouldn't make fun of her. You really can, and should, be able to read it.

I'm not kidding... seeing the passion for the subject makes me happy for such people...

margaret:
I remember, during an internship at the DC, there was a boy sitting next to me who was working on waves. His entire screen was covered with all kinds of fibs, zigzags, drawings, arrows and fractals. He opened positions at least once a week by 10-20 pips, gritting his teeth. So, it must have been a painstaking and long road to perfection...

I don't know, I've been moving for 5 years now, I have 485 metres of correct markup under my belt. I'm satisfied.

ZetM:

I don't know, I've been moving for 5 years, with 485 metres of proper markings under my belt. I am satisfied.
Not everyone is as capable as you...there are those who look in a book and see a fig

ZetM:

I don't know, I've been moving for 5 years, with 485 metres of proper markings under my belt. I'm satisfied.

Well, it's a good thing you're doing it... good for you...

Vizard:

I'm not kidding... seeing the passion for the subject makes me happy for people like that...

Then ignore the screenshots from Margaret.....)))))-it wasn't done by a person who is not passionate about the wave.....)))))

margaret:
Not everyone is as capable as you...there are those who look in a book and see a fig

that's what i'm talking about.... I don't see it... it's just to each his own...and that's okay....
Reason: