Interesting and Humour - page 48

sergey1294:
It's a fact that 3D printers have been invented. I was watching a TV show once where scientists were working on a printer that prints organics, i.e. they plan to use it to produce human organs and the like.

Yes, it's the 21st century now, and they tore down a toilet like a latrine in my backyard last summer. Now one of the neighbours has to go two blocks away to his mother-in-law's toilets ;o)

They've been using this hole for 300 years and would have used it for another 300 years if the new tenant hadn't torn it down. They don't have running water, so no one dared to ruin people's lives. But the new tenant didn't care, the toilet was three metres from his front door.

By the way, at the 6th grade biology class (or I do not remember what was it) I said that in the 21st century meat will be grown in factories directly as briquettes. I said this because I had read in a science magazine that biologists had grown orange monoculi and were starting to grow meat.

Urain:

Yes, it's the 21st century now, and they tore down a toilet like a latrine in my backyard last summer. Now one of the neighbours has to go two blocks away to his mother-in-law's toilets ;o)

They've been using that hole for 300 years and would have done it for another 300 years if the new tenant hadn't torn it down. They don't have running water, so no one dared to ruin people's lives. The new tenant didn't give a damn, the toilet was three meters away from his entrance.

By the way, in grade 6 during biology class (or I do not remember what was it) I said that in the 21st century meat will be grown in factories directly as briquettes, I made the whole class laugh. I said this because I had read in a science magazine that biologists had grown orange monoculi and were starting to grow meat.

One thing we can say is that almost everything we see in sci-fi movies eventually becomes reality.

sergey1294:
One thing we can say is that almost everything we see in sci-fi movies eventually becomes reality.

Yeah, like H.G. Wells' The Time Machine.

The moon gets blown up, people split into two races, predators and prey and so on, great perspective.

My favourite =)