Can i subscribe to more than one signal?

Can i subscribe to more than one signal? 

if yes, how you doing? 

As I remember - it should be one account per one signal. You can check it with the first post of this thread - Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service

if I create 2 or more accounts, then I can use one for MT4. it will be possible?

fxalco:
if I create 2 or more accounts, then I can use one for MT4. it will be possible?

one account == one signal

if you have 2 accounts (demo or real) == you can have 2 signals (for each account one signal )

Hi, I have 3 accounts on the same broker, 1 mt4 and 2 mt5, can I subscribe to the same signal provider on each account, please advice 

Sheereen Taweel #: Hi, I have 3 accounts on the same broker, 1 mt4 and 2 mt5, can I subscribe to the same signal provider on each account, please advice 

If a signal is for MT4, then it can only be used on MT4 and not on MT5.

If a signal is for MT5, then it can only be used on MT5 and not on MT4.

So, you can subscribe twice to a MT5 signal on each of the MT5 accounts, and subscribe to a MT4 signal for you MT4 account.

Fernando Carreiro #:

If a signal is for MT4, then it can only be used on MT4 and not on MT5.

If a signal is for MT5, then it can only be used on MT5 and not on MT4.

So, you can subscribe twice to a MT5 signal on each of the MT5 accounts, and subscribe to a MT4 signal for you MT4 account.

Thanks 

Can I check one more thing, how about more than one signal provider, can I subscribe for 2 signal providers on the same MT5 account? or can I subscribe in 2 MT5 but both under my name with same broker different account numbers??

Sheereen Taweel #:

Thanks 

Can I check one more thing, how about more than one signal provider, can I subscribe for 2 signal providers on the same MT5 account? or can I subscribe in 2 MT5 but both under my name with same broker different account numbers??

You can only subscribe to 1 signal with 1 trading account.

Reason: