Interesting and Humour - page 4691

Реter Konow:
He was talking about asphalt. But he didn't specify what kind. Maybe he meant a big mountain of soft, hot asphalt? Then maybe.)
I'm trying to find options for Nikolai where he can survive without losing his health).

I can imagine his health after sticking to the hot asphalt... The bones will show, that's for sure.

I liked the trampoline option, though. Especially if the trampoline is raised to the 5-6 metre level.

Alexey Viktorov:

Oops... I waved without looking... It's from the third floor, it's from the second floor. In the end, it's really 6-7 metres underfoot.

I've always loved parkour, different jumps, but even in my best shape, I would never have dared to jump from 6-7 metres. I jumped from the full three meters. Above that, my joints or bones may not hold out. It's risky.

Nikolay Kositsin:

No! Modern houses are 2.7m x 3 floors + 0.5m (footsteps) = 8.6m minus 1.7m for height = that leaves seven metres. You start by jumping on the grass from a low height and gradually build up the height, squatting with a barbell and doing push-ups from the floor in parallel. In a couple of weeks of training in good health everything is fine, but if you jump on the pavement, arms and legs will still be beaten off. So it's not good to jump more than once, even with good shoes.

I don't deny that probably a pro can do it. I'm an amateur.

Nikolay Kositsin:

No! Modern houses are 2.7M x 3Floors + 0.5M (footer) = 8.6 meters minus 1.7 meters for height = that leaves seven meters. You start by jumping on the grass from a low height and gradually build up the height, squatting with a barbell and doing push-ups from the floor in parallel. In a couple of weeks of training in good health everything is fine, but if you jump on the pavement, arms and legs will still be beaten off. So it's not good to jump more than once, even with good shoes.

Yeah... and in six months you can jump from the 18th floor with ease ))))

transcendreamer:

Yeah... and in six months you can jump from the 18th floor with ease )))

Three floors is the theoretical limit if all the bones are super strong!

We have freedom of choice, whoever wants to jump or not to jump.

Although it was said somewhere recently. "He who does not jump is a Moskal" Democracy...))

Nikolay Kositsin:

Three stories is the theoretical limit if all the bones are super strong!

Waiting for the proof... or else you'll remain a mediocre braggart.

About records. I read yesterday that a man lifted a barbell weighing 501 kg. It's a new world record.

Grozir:

About records. I read yesterday that a man lifted a barbell weighing 501 kg. It's a new world record.

Are you suggesting we measure the weights lifted?))

You can also jump from the fifth floor, but you have to wear a special protective helmet or your eyes might be knocked out by eggs. Sorry for the finer details.