Interesting and Humour - page 4685

Maxim Kuznetsov:

it's strange that it didn't collapse...it's been 10 years since they proved that burning skyscrapers fall

But it has a steel frame inside, assembled in the manner of a flexible antenna made of segments. And the steel itself could catch fire, like a Bengal flame, if special chemical agents were stuffed inside the skyscraper, like in the USA on 9/11.

The planned terrorists on the Boeings were not directed at it, and who would want to put on a show with such large-scale fireworks?

Nikolay Kositsin:

But it has a steel frame inside, assembled in the manner of a flexible antenna made of segments. And the steel itself could catch fire, like a Bengal flame, if special chemical agents were stuffed inside the skyscraper, like in the US on 9/11.

In the States, skyscrapers are not treated with chemicals, they are 'lowered' into post-nuclear pits...

Maxim Kuznetsov:

it's strange that it didn't collapse...they've been proving for 10 years that burning skyscrapers fall

Why would a burning skyscraper fall?

Nikolay Kositsin:

But it has a steel skeleton inside, assembled in the manner of a flexible antenna made of segments. And the steel itself could catch fire, like a Bengal flame, if special, chemical reagents were stuffed inside the skyscraper, like the 9/11 attacks in the States.

The planned terrorists on the Boeings were not directed at it, and who would want to put on a show with such large-scale fireworks?

So now they say it wasn't a Boeing, but a flying saucer carrying members of the Rothschild family

aleger:

In the States, skyscrapers have not been treated with chemicals, but have been 'lowered' into post-nuclear pits...

The individual details of this action are irrelevant. What difference does it make?

Nikolay Kositsin:
The individual details of this action are irrelevant. What difference does it make?

It depends... The truth is the truth in Africa, no matter how it is hidden

Дмитрий:

So now they say they were not Boeings, but flying saucers carrying members of the Rothschild family

Yeah, they also say that the Chinese who fucked the aliens got the coronovirus. Trump caught them in the act.

Nikolay Kositsin:

Yeah, they also say the Chinese who fucked alien women got the coronovirus. Trump caught them in the act.

Adnazno!

I don't understand why Chinese sex with aliens is worse than chemicals in the twin towers...

Igor Makanu:

I read on RBC in the news that a skyscraper is on fire in the UAE, a terrible event, but it looks like a sci-fi movie.

In the old days, when I stayed in skyscrapers like this, I always bought and kept a fucking roll of rope in my room for emergencies. These skyscrapers are full of flammable trim. I've seen enough of this nightmare:

Nikolay Kositsin:
In the old days, when I stayed in skyscrapers like this, I used to buy and keep a fucking roll of rope in my room for emergencies. These skyscrapers are loaded with flammable trim.

Have you ever tried climbing down a normal rope for at least 10 metres?

It's not rope or climbing gear, reptiloid.

Reason: