Interesting and Humour - page 4698

Sergey Golubev:
- Are you watching the movie? What's the movie about?
- He stole their car and drove off. Now they're going to chase him down and kill him.

A masterpiece scenario. The other thing is this.

- So what's this movie about?

- Oh, nothing.

( 1976 (c))

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Squirrels are quite funny animals. Where I live now, the balcony is not glazed (5th floor), and there is a tree next to the house, so the branches practically reach the wall of the house. Recently, a squirrel has been running onto our balcony. Climbing up the tree then jumps on the balcony. Tried to pull the curtain from the neighbour's balcony, which is adjacent to ours. I put some cloths (not wet, ordinary ones, sold on a roll for household needs) on the balcony and watched her. The squirrel came up to sniff, then pushed this cloth (napkin) in his mouth with his front paws and dragged him somewhere, probably in the nest. The baby is just delighted. Now we buy nuts and leave them on the balcony. Sometimes she eats them quietly sometimes manages to trace (an exact schedule when it will not come, and sit all day at the balcony to guard her no time) as she eats these nuts sitting right on the balcony railing. People in general is not afraid, if you go out on the balcony and not make any sudden moves, generally not paying attention. And also turn to the back, like shy to eat in front of people.

Vitalii Ananev:

Squirrels are pretty funny animals. ...

The squirrel in the video isn't Russian, no tassels -- they're not as nimble.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

The squirrel in the video isn't Russian, no tassels -- they're not that fast.

:) Our squirrels are the coolest squirrels in the world.

The main thing is not to drink too much alcohol, or the squirrel will come :)

Artyom Trishkin:

Why the slippers? Why not Pot and Prince?

Why a surrogate?

wiki - a surrogate is not a full-fledged surrogate.

it's hard to guess what or who we're talking about

the vocal data of "Radiotapok" often surpasses the originals, this man is not an alcoholic, not a drug addict and I think he is heterosexual

What is incompleteness? The original songwriters/performers often suffer from the above-mentioned disadvantages

Igor Makanu:

the wiki is a surrogate not a full-fledged one

it's hard to guess what or who we're talking about

Radiotapok's vocals are often superior to the originals, the man is not an alcoholic or a drug addict and I think he is heterosexual

What's not wholesome about it? The original songwriters/performers often suffer from the above disadvantages.

Well then let someone else be here instead of you. Right?

Artyom Trishkin:

Well, then let someone else take your place. Right?

Checked out .

not interested in the criminal subculture, it's a very uninformative monologue on a totally different topic.

ok, i'm reminded of the army deputy alcoholic with a catchphrase: everyone has his own truth, somewhere he's right

Igor Makanu:

took a look at .

i'm not interested in the criminal subculture, it's a very uninformative monologue, on a totally different topic.

ok, i'm reminded of the alcoholic deputy from the army with a catchphrase: everyone has his own truth, somewhere he's right.

There's no crime there :))

There's a story about how Michael stood up for his bandmates, who were attacked by fraternity because they did not look like they wanted to be and how they thought they should look. Well, it's like you - you think everyone should conform to your standards of appearance and behaviour.

You've got to explain everything.

Artyom Trishkin:

Well it's like you - you think everyone should conform to some standard of your appearance and behaviour.

Don't give me credit, I've never given anyone else credit.

I have my opinion and I stand for it, but this is different.

Igor Makanu:

Don't give me credit, I've never given anyone else's credit.

I have my opinion and defend it, but this is different

Well here's a quote:

the vocal credentials of the Radiotaps are often superior to the originals, the man does not appear to be an alcoholic or a drug addict and I think he is heterosexual

what's not wholesome about it? original songwriters/performers often suffer from the above disadvantages

What is she talking about? If slipper's voice is gleeful, if he doesn't drink/smoke/doesn't die a healthy death/and-oh-wonder is not gay, then is his one-and-only rendition of the original version of the song better than the original?

Original thinking...

It's like comparing Anna Herman's rendition of "Echo of Love" to Alsou's.

And the conclusion who has a better performance should be made on the basis of boobs?

Only the first one tears your heart, and the second one makes you sick, especially with the now fashionable "I'll take you a thousand miles away".

Not all that glitters...

Reason: