Interesting and Humour - page 4686

Дмитрий:

Have you ever tried climbing down a normal rope for at least 10 metres?

It's not rope or climbing gear, reptiloid.

Who are you talking to? Clown! I'm a perfect acrobat, and I'll jump off the third floor onto the tarmac without consequences.

Nikolay Kositsin:

Who are you talking to? Clown! I'm a perfect acrobat, and I'll jump off the third floor onto the tarmac without consequences.

Show me the jump video!

Дмитрий:

Show the jump video!

I can do a lot of things and not only program, but I never talk about my abilities. For what and why? I am engaged in one incredible undertaking, in which I am nearing a finale that everyone will soon see, but even in that undertaking I have kept quiet for now. And even my programming is a product of my acrobatic abilities.

Nikolay Kositsin:
I can do a lot of things and not only program, but I never talk about my abilities. What for and why? I am engaged in an incredible undertaking, in which I am nearing a finale that everyone will soon see, but even in that undertaking I have kept silent for the time being. And even my programming is a product of my acrobatic abilities.

Oh, I see...

A girl comes to work as a secretary in a company.

- What is your typing speed?

- 5000 characters per minute.

- How many??????

(girl to herself)

- Really, that's the kind of crap you get....

Nikolay Kositsin:
I have an incredible case in which I am approaching a finale that everyone will soon see, but even in that case I am keeping quiet for now.

Have you finally invented a device that can detect hidden reptiloids and francomasons?

Дмитрий:

Have you finally invented a device that can detect hidden reptiloids and francomasons?

I am busy with very real things about which I am not going to prove anything to anyone. Everything is going according to plan. And as for these guys, they don't need instruments - they're the owners of the Federal Reserve System. It's pretty clear.

Nikolay Kositsin:
And even my programming is a product of my very acrobatic abilities.

Yeah, that was funny.

great humour

transcendreamer:

Yeah, that was funny.

great humour

This is not humour at all and if you were you should be crying rather than laughing, human thinking is a product of the human body, not the brain. Usually, such things are not understood by those who have no brains at all. The ancient Greeks understood this magnificently, the two-legged slugs and slugs of today are not at all suitable for understanding such things. And it is useless to prove such things to them, and not necessary at all. It's like proving the round earth. If someone with a foamy mouth proves the delusion that it's flat, then that's his personal problem. It's enough for me that I always have an overwhelming advantage in any case over such clever people. When I went to college, I got in without a problem, despite the insane competition. And I've always done that.

Nikolay Kositsin:

This is not humour at all and you should cry rather than laugh, human thinking is a product of the human body and not the brain. Usually such things are not understood by those who have no brains at all. The ancient Greeks understood this magnificently, the two-legged slugs and slugs of today are not at all suitable for understanding such things. And it is useless to prove such things to them, and not necessary at all. It's like proving the round earth. If someone with a foamy mouth proves the delusion that it's flat, then that's his personal problem. It's enough for me that I always have an overwhelming advantage in any case over such clever people. When I went to college, I got in without a problem, despite the insane competition. And I've always done that.

I think we need to expand on the ancient Greeks and metaphysics

Maybe philosophy also comes from acrobatics.