Interesting and Humour - page 2340

MetaDriver:
Ouch. ) This harmless video was once removed from here for some reason. ))

If we all acted like footballers in everyday life

Модераторам:
Would you at least explain why you're rubbing messages? Especially in this case...

The arrival of technology for the filming of the next Star Wars episode

And you - tram, tram ... ))

This is no time to smile!

I was lucky, by and large. I was in the first wave when they didn't give me more than a five on the 148-prim. You could say I got off easy. Two jokes and one repost only got me a three. And, what's important, no loss of licence. I'll get my passport and go back to being a grocery clerk at Pyatoyochka.

But the guys who come in with the stages now, they have a different situation. In general, trust me. When they raised the charges to ten for insulting their sense of humour, they stopped christening the courts with less than eight. In general. Sanka Krucheny posted a cartoon from a German magazine on VKontakte and you get an eighth. Pasha Golyak made a drunken joke about Kabaeva, about how she splits our scarecrow, so you get an octagon. Fedya Chemodan commented in red somewhere and he got a dick. Six on the fact, one and a half for intent and two and a half for organizing a humorous community. He was followed by about twenty people, each with a fiver.

And all of them, in addition to losing their rights, were awarded several million dollars in damages! What they do now is to monitor who wrote what, and then the whole of Olgino, who copies the statements of twenty professional assailants. It immediately increases the public danger of the act, so on and so forth.

And there was one guy there, with no brains at all. He had a fight with his neighbour and called him a "kike's cunt". He ran to the police station. And if he'd told the cops right away that he'd insulted the kike. So he'd pay a fine of two hundred rubles and eat his mother's cakes. So he, the fool, blurted out that he was joking! Idiot. So he made a joke of it, yeah.

And in the seventh barracks, it's a circus, pissing himself! There's this satirist sitting there, who joked about Hitler and the gas chambers, I don't remember. Shenderovich! The first year he even tried to make jokes in prison. They locked him up a couple of times, but then the head of the police unit got fed up and told the goats to file a complaint. He systematically insulted their sense of humour with his huffy witticisms, this and that. He's got himself a big one. Had a tenner, took another fiver and went to the booster. Now he's as silent as lard in a parcel, you can't get anything out of him except yes or no.

What about the satirists? You should know how journalists shit on each other! In our barracks, we have two muffins from almost the same newspaper. One of them made a joke about the State Duma, and the other was supposed to edit it and didn't cut it. They should have come clean and repented right away, saying that maybe they would have gotten a bump. So they went to the trouble and started proving that the publication was ironic but did not contain any offensive features. Well, the MPs commissioned an expertise from Petrosyan himself. And Petrosyan's expertise will make the trial ceiling ceiling without any options. There's nothing to disrupt it. So now these two woodpeckers are sitting there for a tenner per snout, and are making opera on each other. Who joked about what, who laughed at what. Everyone wants to get off on a lighter regime, but in fact they've both been without gear for at least six months.

What are you laughing at, man? Do you see me as a clown or something? I'm telling you something funny, aren't I? Do you see me as a comedian? What do you mean, "relax"? You see that cop standing there? You're trying to get me in trouble, aren't you?

Well, don't. Keep your mouth shut. No laughing matter, .....

(c) fidelius

Mischek:

What, is it, like, a party already?

Urain:

It's, like, a party, right?

Yeah.)

But a little bit at a time.

Mischek:

(chuckles))

But a little at a time.

Just a little bit.

newdigital:
And, by the way, our usurpers are just shitty stooges compared to them ...

Don't delete my question, answer it.

On what basis are you shitting on everyone?