Interesting and Humour - page 4668

Hi all, can you tell me how to estimate the value of the paintings?
Vasiliy Vilkov:
Hi all, can you tell me how to estimate the price of a painting?

Watercolour is cheaper than oil

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

watercolour is cheaper than oil

;)

Beautiful read the back like x.m times are hard and the days are evil I guess I'll have to part with them and put them up for auction ...)

Vasiliy Vilkov:
Hi all, can you tell me how to price paintings?

as an artist painter: diagonal and weight of paint. Landscapes/pastorals a little more expensive, but only as long as everyone sits within 5 walls :-) Frames separately, maybe for firewood to someone...

PS/ found where to ask :-)

and sadly, frames can be more expensive
Maxim Kuznetsov:

as an artist painter: diagonal and weight of paint. Landscapes/pastorals are a bit more expensive, but only while everyone is sitting in 5 walls :-) Frames separately, maybe for firewood to someone...

PS / found where to ask :-)

I can do landscapes

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

I'm only good at landscapes.

;)

I have a market, it's better than looking out the window.

I'll get organized and build a sales network :-) just draw quickly and a lot :-)

Explain that the curve means Christmas tree, while two colored spots is the apology of life, no need - let the managers have a headache, how to heat it up customers

Speaking of artists, does anyone know how to draw animated characters ? animation in short...

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Speaking of artists, does anyone know how to draw animated characters?

That's the equivalent of being able to do cartoons

Dmitry Fedoseev:
and sadly, frames can be more expensive

Yeah, from O' Henry I remember:

"oddly, the frame itself costs $1,

but a Rembrandt pastoral in that frame costs 50 cents ! "