Interesting and Humour - page 4622

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

I don't even know which one to choose. Maybe I'm the chosen one???????????.......

it would work if the pills were handed to me by a big black man.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

20:50-- what's he talking about? A Belarusian partisan?

don't know, but yesterday is Africa Day straight, for some reason a story was published on Habra about African space programmes - same gist as the cinematographyhttps://habr.com/ru/post/485630/

Igor Makanu:

I don't know, but yesterday was Africa Day straight, for some reason a story was published on Habra about African space programmes - the gist is the same as the film industryhttps://habr.com/ru/post/485630/

There is, however, a significant difference between Afro-cinema and Afronautics) African Nollywood has already surpassed Hollywood in the number of films produced and lags behind only Indian Bollywood)

Their films are clearly no worse than Russian ones.)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Their films are clearly no worse than the Russian ones)

I can't say anything about Russian new ones - they don't show them on TV, I'm too lazy to go to the cinemas, so I can't even guess what's new there..... Well, at New Year's Eve, the kid went to see some Russian sci-fi movies, and he said they weren't interesting.

here'safro cinematography.

Igor Makanu:

here'sthe Afro-cinema

There are exactly 10 seconds of normal commercial African cinema (Nigerian Nollywood) in the clip (from the 6th to the 16th second). It's clearly something like the once popular "slave girl isaura" in Russia).

The rest is the usual YouTube scam with African features (such is the work of the Ugandan you mentioned earlier). Here's another example made not in Africa)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Normal commercial African cinema (Nigerian Nollywood) has exactly 10 seconds in the clip (from the 6th to the 16th second). This is clearly something like the once popular "slave isaura" in Russia).

The rest is a usual YouTube scam with African features (such is the work of the Ugandan mentioned earlier).

OK, that makes sense then - it's clear that cinematography in Africa sort of is.

ZS: I don't understand the situation, it's the second day I keep stumbling across references to Africa on the internet... against the background of Chinese viruses, the moderator here has published a news -"South Africa in the economic calendar", I am beginning to suspect that we want to sell African equities at a couple of hundred per annum %.... but in local currency ))))

10 лет назад один трейдер обрушил рынок США. Сегодня он избежал наказания
10 лет назад один трейдер обрушил рынок США. Сегодня он избежал наказания
  • РБК
  • quote.rbc.ru
6 мая 2010 года фондовый рынок США пережил Flash Crash — кратковременный катаклизм, устроенный всего одним человеком. Рассказываем историю Навиндера Сингха Сарао, который нанес финансовому рынку ущерб в $1 трлн «Черный четверг» — так назвали события 6 мая 2010 года на фондовых рынках США, когда индекс Dow Jones за пять минут рухнул на 600...

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Hello, everyone. I've got a bit of a cold. Flu or something.

My wife gave me two pills. One's red and the other's green.

I don't know which one to choose. Maybe I'm the chosen one???????????.......

The green pill cures.

The red one eliminates the side effects of the green one.

I mean, the green one definitely needs it.

red is good for diarrhea.)

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

green heals

the red cures the side effects of the green

like, the green one is definitely needed.

red is good for diarrhoea)

... and then the green one after constipation...

I've been told I've had both.

Who am I, where am I? ..............

)))

Artyom Trishkin:

... and then the green one after the constipation has started...

red won't make you constipated.)

it's usually lactobacillus.

they make it mushy and not as pourable as the green one )))

Reason: