Interesting and Humour - page 4626

Дмитрий:

Or did you mean "Boris the robot"?

He's not called Boris, he's called Fedya.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

What's the scoop? Just a gag.

Oh, a gag, I see.

Here's that vid (watch at the end or till the end):

And here you can see how the movements of the real Atlas are different from those in the cartoon.

all robot reactions to external stimuli are visibly delayed and are not quantitatively commensurate with the strength of the impact. so you can see that the robot deflects its head by the same amount as a light ball hit with a stool. the profanity is visible and understood by the attentive onlooker at all times.

Andrey Dik:
all robot reactions to external stimuli are visibly delayed and are not quantitatively commensurate to the force of the impact. so you can see that the robot deflects its head by the same amount as if it were hit with a stool. the profanity is visible and understood by the attentive viewer at all times.

In which place, in which clip?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

In what place, in what video?

Why do they use lightweight objects when throwing them for the robot to catch? or why don't they hit the robot with an object of comparable mass to the robot? - because that way the profanation will be even more noticeable)))

Andrey Dik:

Why do they use lightweight objects when throwing them for the robot to catch? or why don't they hit the robot with an object of comparable mass to the robot? - because that way the profanation will be even more noticeable)))

And if I do?

At 2:05 the robot falls, a human doesn't fall like that.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

And if I do?

"Lost cat.

A bonus is guaranteed for the finder.

Sincerely, Schrodinger."

Reason: