Interesting and Humour - page 4624

Rafil Nurmukhametov:
It's the Urals.

What town in the Urals?

Vitalii Ananev:

I'm not going to argue about the composition of inhavirin. That is not the point. To treat viral diseases, an antiviral agent is used. To treat diseases caused by harmful bacteria, antibacterials are used.

Vodka and baths are used to treat illnesses. Separately, depending on your mood :-) In complicated cases, the bath is followed by vodka...

Maxim Kuznetsov:

vodka and a sauna are used to treat illnesses. Separately, depending on the mood :-) In complicated cases, one after the other - bath, then vodka...

Viruses are better treated with baking soda

You pour the burnt sugar into the alcohol and pour 50 grams in one gulp.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

vodka and a sauna are used to treat illnesses. Separately, depending on the mood :-) In complicated cases one after the other - bath, then vodka...

:) We should register the patent for that recipe in China. It may help fight their virus.

I've noticed that a common cold can go away in a week.

Vitalii Ananev:

I've noticed that a common cold can go away in a week with or without treatment.

I've heard it interpreted this way: "If you treat a runny nose, it goes away in seven days, if you don't treat it, it goes away in a week."

Vladimir Karputov:

I have heard this interpretation: "If you treat a runny nose, it goes away in seven days; if you don't treat it, it goes away in a week.

A runny nose is an allergy to something.

Cold or flower dust or whatever the hell it is.

It might not go away in seven days.

You should write about diseases more often ) Alcotas are ready to cure everything with vodka ))

TheXpert:
You should write about diseases more often) the alcotta comes out ready to cure everything with vodka ))

You should know that all liquid medicines are in alcohol. Dry ones are in tablets and powders.

Some tablets act like alcohol. You can't drive a car.

Uladzimir Izerski:

You should know that all liquid medicines are in alcohol.

The world through the prism of the cut glass ))

sober approach

Reason: