Interesting and Humour - page 4805

There you go.

Enough with the spamming.

Renat Akhtyamov:

There you go.

Enough with the spamming.

You've stopped talking. You've even got cognac in your mouth.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It's all shut up. Even got cognac in his mouth.

I suggest you delete the last posts, no ads, no real time trading there, old 2 year old accounts

Clean the posts, don't pour cognac.

вода в китайск иероглифы – Google Поиск
  • www.google.ru
Google использует файлы cookie, чтобы обеспечивать работу своих сервисов, показывать персонализированную рекламу и анализировать трафик. Вы можете в любое время изменить параметры доступа в настройках Google.

The mixture of water and soil, then, is a slurry, though it is sometimes called a mulch.))

Fast235:

i suggest deleting the latest posts, no ads, no real time trading there, old 2 year old accounts

Clean the posts, don't pour cognac.

There are more interesting projects to keep an eye on, but yours will allow time to keep an eye on as well.

If it's of interest, I'll delve deeper.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
The mixture of water and soil, then, is a slurry, though it is sometimes called a mulch.

You just have to add "from under the ground".

Uladzimir Izerski:

There are more interesting projects to keep an eye on, but time will allow you to keep an eye on yours too.

If it's interesting, I'll go deeper into it.

More interesting, since when did they become more interesting,

Your communication problem here is your uncertainty, like shit in an ice-hole, and I'm not even asking for an apology.

Fast235:

more interesting, from when, they became more interesting,

When the kangaroo made the highest jump. I don't like this post, but it's forced.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Then the mixture of water and soil is slurry, however, sometimes it is called a mull.))

There is also silt, sludge)

One character seems to be only mud - 泥

Reason: